“Very Good Hotel”
Review of Forest Grove Inn

Forest Grove Inn
Ranked #2 of 3 Forest Grove B&B and Inns
Reviewed 21 August 2012

I am an experienced traveler, and have stayed at all kinds of hotels across the USA. I stayed at this hotel for nine (9) days in late July 2012. The price for my room was only $50 per night (I had made reservations online weeks earlier), and I found the hotel to be perfect. It is certainly not particularly fancy, and, for a number of reasons, it would not qualify as a luxury hotel, but I was not looking for fancy, and rather, I was looking for a safe, quiet, clean, cozy, comfortable and friendly hotel.

Incidentally, the rooms were considerably larger than I am accustomed to when staying in hotels in or near larger cities on the East Coast of the USA, and I have noticed this with other Oregon hotels as well, even the cheaper ones.

The India-born couple who run the hotel are friendly, and I found the housekeepers to be uniformly friendly and respectful as well.

If I ever need to come back to this area again in the course of my consulting work, I would not hesitate to stay in this hotel again.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled on business
6  Thank Vinny067

Reviewed 31 December 2011

Everyone once and a while we like to stay in a super cheap motel for the experience, and we have had some interesting ones! But this place was cozy, the owners were friendly, but you would not want to stay here if you have a sliver spoon taste. We loved it!

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled as a couple
Econo Lodge Hillsboro-Portland West
McMenamins Grand Lodge
McMenamins Grand Lodge
#2 of 4 in Forest Grove

Been to Forest Grove Inn? Share your experiences!