“Wonderful Service Newly Renovated Rooms”

BEST WESTERN University Inn & Suites
Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Forest Grove
Medford, United States
“Wonderful Service Newly Renovated Rooms”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 March 2014

The newly renovated rooms are very nice with comfortable beds and clean white linens with fluffy comforters. We have stayed here many times and have always had amazing service. They also offer a Pacific University parent rate.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (42)
Rocklin, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 March 2014

Excellent hotel for the price. Staff was great. I will stay again. Requested for 2 queen size but when I booked it was not available. When I checked in they offered me suite for the price of king bed.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled with family

Forest Grove, Oregon
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 February 2014

Christopher bent over backwords to make sure that my stay was perfect, ensuring that I had every questioned answered and every request met. This guy deserves a raise. That coupled with the facilities amenities, kept me completely satisfied over my 4 night stay.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
Nicole M, Manager at BEST WESTERN University Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 25 February 2014
Good Morning Brian M

Thank you for the wonderful review. I am very happy our team was able to make your stay comfortable and relaxing. Please come back and see us whenever you are in town.

San Diego, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 February 2014

Nice clean, spacious rooms with comfortable beds. Small but clean pools with jacuzzi. Nice staff. Breakfast was typical contintental breakfast. Nothing great. My daughter loved the make your own waffles. Nice place for the price and I would definitely stay again.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled with family

Forest Grove, United States
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 February 2014

I arrived with a large group. My room was the only one that had been mysteriously cancelled. Since they were otherwise booked, they offered me the remaining room that had a broken door with no lock. With no other option, I took the room and we jimmy-rigged the door so that I gained a bit of privacy. I didn't sleep that well, uncomfortable that my door was unlocked and slightly ajar. Not a good experience considering I had confirmed my reservation two months earlier.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Brandon K, General Manager at BEST WESTERN University Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 12 February 2014
Dear Guest,

On behalf of our entire team, I would like to apologize for the situation and inconvenience you went through during your stay. Your satisfaction is important to us and we hope to have the opportunity to provide you with a better experience in the near future.

Sincerely
Carrie Kendall
Tucson, Arizona
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 February 2014

I was doing business in neighboring Hillsboro, OR, but all of the hotels there were rather pricey. So I decided to give the Best Western in Forest Grove a chance (about a 20 minute drive depending on traffic). The hotel itself is fairly new and is in good shape. The room was clean, with a comfortable bed. It came equipped with a fridge and microwave and a flat screen LCD TV. I didn't try out the pool, but the breakfast area was clean and tidy and they had a good selection of food. The staff was friendly and efficient on check-in and check-out. I would recommend this hotel if staying in the area.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled on business
Lacey, Washington
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 February 2014

This was truly a home away from home experience--friendly staff, clean & comfy rooms, warm homemade chewy cookies, cozy fire in lobby, yummy breakfast, great pool, hot tub & exercise room. We generally like the Best Westerns hotels, but this was our fave! They accommodated my sis & bro in law the evening before and another sis was allowed to stay in our room, for the hotel was booked to capacity, for just an extra $10 which also included the breakfast.

Room Tip: We had been assigned the wheelchair accessible room on the ground floor near all amenities.