“Outstanding Customer Service”

Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Forest Grove
Hillsboro, Oregon
“Outstanding Customer Service”
Reviewed 20 April 2014

Every experience I've had with this hotel has exceeded all my expectations. I use this location for classes I give as well as staff accommodations during storms. Even the owners of the company I work for, love staying there when in town.

Room Tip: The first floor corner hot tub room is awesome!!
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled on business

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (44)
Reviewed 16 April 2014

We always stay at BW University Inn when visiting our daughter at Pacific University. This time, we attended the luau. The hotel lobby and dining area is decorated with a luau theme, so isle residents feel right at home. Pros: friendly and accommodating staff, comfortable beds, clean and spacious rooms, good breakfast with ample selection, nice pool, free coffee and hot water (but no cookies this time), and adequate parking (even though hotel was full of guests attending the luau). Cons: broken ice machine on the 2nd flr., stationary bike in the fitness room and sauna next to the pool was not working. Despite the cons, however, we enjoyed our stay at BW University Inn and look forward to a lot more stays here to visit Pacific Univ and our daughter.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with family

everett, United States
Reviewed 16 April 2014

Do not except much from the staff. There not there to welcome you. Staff has lost social skills. I like the hotel but the staff will not great you at all times like a good hotel should. We came in at all hours and had to ring a bell. I can get that at a cheep hotel anytime. They have changed staff and I think if all the staff is going to leave then I guess it is time for me to move farther down the road.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with family

Beaverton, Oregon
Reviewed 8 April 2014 via mobile

This is a nice, quiet 2-story hotel. When I checked in, they informed me I was on the 2nd floor. I asked if there was an elevator - there isn't. I mentioned I had injured my foot recently and wasn't keen on stairs, and was told that my room was at the top of the stairs, so all I would have to do was deal with the stairs. So, if you cannot handle stairs, be sure to request a 1st floor room! I was also somewhat bothered at checkin that the clerk did not offer to move me to a first floor room. She acted as though I did not have a choice in the matter.

Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
Colorado Springs, Colorado
Reviewed 2 April 2014

I traveled with my husband and our dog to spend Spring Break touring the area with my niece (and her friends), who is a student at Pacific University. This BW was a pleasant surprise - the staff and experience far exceeded my expectations.
Check-In - Kayla and Miguel (manager) were at the front when we checked in. They were both so friendly, welcoming and helpful. Each time we took our dog out to do his business, Kayla was so friendly and made sure to say "hi" to him. Jennifer was also at the front desk at night and was just as friendly.
Housekeeping - Lauren and Faith were responsible for our room. They did an amazing job; our room was spotless. They were friendly and always quick to provide us anything we needed. We are on a cross country trip and have stayed at four more BW (3 of them BW's Plus) since our stay here and none have been as clean as this BW in Forest Grove.
Room - We were in a king room on the ground floor. I saw some reviews that listed traffic as an issue. We did not have any issues with traffic or other noise that bothered us. Our room more spacious than your typical king room. Also, the high ceilings were a nice surprise and really made the room feel more welcoming as opposed to cramped and closing in on you. The bathroom is a little cramped, but didn't bother us since it was spotless, and we found the mattress here to be very comfortable.
On our last visit, we stayed at the Comfort Inn in Hillsboro. On future visits, I will be sure to book this BW in Forest Grove. It was a great stay and the three of us would like to truly thank the staff mentioned for making it so.

Room Tip: I would choose a room facing the front of the hotel.
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
Walnut Creek, California
Reviewed 2 April 2014

Call this an excellent guess when picking a place to stay.. Visited a long time friend from high school who now lives in Forest Grove, Oregon.. I had no clue on what / where to choose.. Liked the outside appearance and felt good with the choice.. I have a little dog with me and after the stay, I knew I had made the "right" one.. We will stay here again !!!

• Stayed April 2014, travelled solo

Seattle, Washington
Reviewed 1 April 2014

We visit frequently since we visit our son at Pacific University. Rooms are always clean and neat upon arrival. Rooms are very comfortable and roomy. Great value and service provided all around. Thanks for making our stay pleasant and welcoming!

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with family

Embassy Suites by Hilton Portland Hillsboro, Oregon
Comfort Inn Conference Center
Holiday Inn Express Portland West/Hillsboro
Hampton Inn & Suites Portland / Hillsboro-Evergreen Park

Been to Best Western University Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!