“Rude. Terrible customer service”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Service Creek Stage Stop
Ranked #4 of 6 Restaurants in Fossil
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 23 May 2013

My elderly father booked and needed to change a reservation that he made. when I called and spoke to Jenna at 7:45pm, she told me " we'll just have to see where things land, I'm in the middle of dinner" and hung up on me.

1  Thank miss503

Reviewed 28 February 2013

They had breakfast, lunch, dinner, and homemade pies. The steak I had in the evening was very good. The breakfast was also very good.

Reviewed 3 November 2012

Old stage stop from 1920s. Serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, wine, beer until 8pm or 6pm Sunday. Wine-few choices; reasonable mid-range, at a few dollars.
Good traditional breakfast selection. Lunch choices could be anything from soup of the day, grilled or cold sandwiches, lunch baskets (deep fried shrimp, halibut, chicken, hot sandwiches such as roast beef with horseradish, corned beef with sauteed bacon, onions, mushrooms and chese on a kaiser roll...a philly steak sandwich, burgers including veggie and fish (allat about 7-9 dollars)....

Dinner menu includes salad, veg and bread...country fried steak , ground sirloin, teriyaki chicken stir fry, chicken primavera, fried chicken, south western flat iron steak, halibut, shrimp platter, steak and seafood. Anything from 12.95 to 24.95.
Breakfast choices include omelettes, eggs, pancakes etc.
I selected the halibut (deep fried) but could have had grilled...with fries, tartar sauce and broccoli. Very good.18.95. Wish I had had room for the selection of home-made pies on offer that the neighbouring table were raving about.
Not the Steamboat Inn (ie gourmet food), but very good, traditional food.

1  Thank Raj S
Reviewed 3 September 2012

I like this place. I like the hamburgers the best. Have talked to people out on the porch who have stayed the night at the B&B who ate breakfast and they loved it. We have used their rafting services in the past too.

Reviewed 26 August 2012

both the stage stop and the sister restaurant RJs in Fossil were NOT good. Pack your own food or visit Condon.