“An unexpected disappointment.”

Out Aza Blue Market & Cafe
Price range: US$10 - US$30
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: Reservations
Description: International cuisine inspired by local, seasonal ingredients. We take pride in partnering with local farmers, dairies and small businesses.
Reviewed 18 June 2012

The food was mostly above average, but the wait staff was well below. Our server couldn't remember our table's salad dressings, nor the the two parties' near ours. Our sandwhich bread should have been toasted; instead the toppings made for mush. Our server also gave us the wrong menu, which we would have preferred to order from.

Reviewed 23 April 2012

You would not expect to find food this good out in the woods. We stopped in to see about catering and ended up having a great meal.
A good variety of excellent food, large portions, at reasonable prices.
For Lunch we had buffalo burgers, Rubin, soup and sandwich and a breakfast skillet. It all was very good. Excellent flavor and great presentation. We will be back again.
The 5 star chef is an excellent cook and very personable. The waitress was very nice. Good variety of Wines, micro brews and non alcoholic beverages,
It is definitely worth stopping at when you take Rt 6 to Tillamook.
Salads and Gyro’s at $5.99, burgers from $7.99 to 11.99, dinners from $13 to $20 Steak, chicken, fish, pasta, BBQ. And vegetarian items.
Back room seats about 20, Front room seats about 16, and more tables outside.
Lunch and dinner Wed to Sun with breakfast on the weekends.

Reviewed 12 February 2012

Did not have high expectations for a place not very close to the main stream. Joined several friends to celebrate one of my friends 40th birthday. It was very much a culinary experience. Not just a place to have dinner but surely a dining experience. The steaks were great and the pizza was really good. Nice atmosphere with personal attention from the chef. Everyone enjoyed their meal. We must have been there for 2.5 hrs enjoying company of good friends and great food.

1  Thank swkimmel
Reviewed 5 November 2011

Chef Gabriel knows how to create and prepare wonderful food! Local, fresh ingredients, pride, passion and a love of People and food make for a great experience. Dinner was really nice, the steak was perfect the pasta incredibly flavorful, large portions and Chef's wine pairings spot on. Local, Californian and European wine selections abound. Our server Jessica added to the evening with her attentiveness, friendliness and knowledge of the menu and food! Can't say enough good things; This was our first visit and it will definitely not be our last -- we'll be back!!!

1  Thank Maxcat500
Reviewed 19 August 2011

I'm writing this review because Ive never been treated like this.And this is my first negative review of any establishment in my life.I've been to this cafe or restaurant 2 times.Why twice ?--Well the first time the owner was rude and smelled of body oder.
But the steaks were pretty good.All in All---I just left it at that..
But I was driving by the other day and stopped by for a quick burger and a side dish.
No negative thought's at all about my last experience-wich was about 1 month prior.
As soon as I sat down terriable service by the owner he looks like he just woke up.
I tried too ask a couple of question's about the menu and he pointed at the menu and said can't you "READ"..!!!!!!!
I said just a cheese burger.NO fries no nothing!!,incredibly over priced avg.burger at best.Well I've learned my lesson the 2nd time now...Thats why I'm writing this review.
If your looking for a $8 patty and bottom of the barrel service then --check it out----

1  Thank mike m