“wow - yummy”

Out Aza Blue Market & Cafe
Price range: US$10 - US$30
Cuisines: American, Mediterranean
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: International cuisine inspired by local, seasonal ingredients. We take pride in partnering with local farmers, dairies and small businesses.
Chapel Hill, North Carolina
“wow - yummy”
Reviewed 10 June 2013

Wow, we were driving between Portland and the beach and decided to stop at OutAza Blue for dinner. It was delicious. Everything was made fresh, lots of fresh and local fruits and veggies, service was excellent, it's a great place to stop and if I'm ever travelling this way again, I definitely will.

• Visited June 2013

Oregon City, Oregon
“Gourmet Food!”
Reviewed 1 June 2013

My daughter and I were looking for a place to eat and almost drove right by, as this place is easy to miss. I am so glad we stopped as the food was over the top! It was 5 star gourmet food, at a reasonable price. The service was great, chef Gabriel was a wonderful host and a amazing chef.
They also have a huge beautiful outdoor Patio that over looks the River. We will definitely be back!

• Visited May 2013
“A Gem in the Tillamook State Forest!”
Reviewed 16 March 2013

My husband and I were headed to the Tillamook State Forest from Portland and were looking for a place to eat along the way. Out Aza Blue popped up on my phone while I was looking so we thought we would give it a try. I'm so glad we did! My husband got the gyro and I got the small Greek chicken pizza. Both were delicious! The owner/chef was a delightful person, and the food tasted exceptionally fresh. It is not a "fast food" joint, but the food is made to order and very tasty. The chef also gave us some complimentary samples of baklava, and it was also delicious. If you find yourself on hwy 6 headed to the Tillamook Forest, be sure to stop by this place!! It is fantastic!

Portland, Oregon
“Just OK”
Reviewed 11 December 2012

The food is good but the service is slow. The cook is from Palermo in Sicily, so the cooking is excellent. The highway can be viewed from your table as the cars roll by, but the ambiance is limited.

Visited September 2012
Hillsboro, Oregon
“Overpriced and bad service.”
Reviewed 13 September 2012

Waited a long time, didn't give us dressing with our salad. waited for 10 minutes more and just got up and went to the counter, then he insisted he would bring it to us. OK WHATEVER! The food was good. Baked goods are great. A great restaurant is successful in good service, food, and value. I would give a restaurant a second or third chance if the service is good and the food is bad, but never when the service is bad but the food is good.

• Visited September 2012