“Best Family Vaction Ever” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Harborview Inn & RV Park

Harborview Inn & RV Park
Ranked #2 of 3 Hotels in Garibaldi
Logan, Utah
“Best Family Vaction Ever”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 July 2014

We had one of the best vacations ever at The Harborview Inn. 4 grandkids, me and my wife. Staff at the Harborview was very accommodating from the time I made the phone call to make reservations to the time we checked out. Anything and everything we needed they took care of. Kids loved walking the beach and tide pools. Rented a boat and crab rings and had a blast on our own fishing for crabs. Took the kids, ages 8 to 13, on a fishing charter and we got limits of bottom fish and a ton of crab. Thanks to Harborview for hooking us up with Garibaldi Charters. They also did a top notch job. We had not even made it back to Utah and had planned our next trip to The Harborview Inn. Can hardly wait.. Oh the cookies are great too...

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Harborviewfun, Manager at Harborview Inn & RV Park, responded to this review, 14 July 2014
Thank you so much for bringing the family to visit! We loved meeting everyone and helping you see what Garibaldi is all about. Come back soon!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (106)
Vancouver, WA
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 July 2014

Last time I reviewed this spot it was my very first trip out with my 5th wheel trailer. I had a great time in spite of the fact it rained constantly. Now that I have stayed at a few other camping spots I need to reiterate how great of a spot this is. Right now it's Independence Day weekend and I am here to get my dogs out of the Vietnam like 24 hour fireworks in my neighborhood for the next 3 or 4 days. This place is in the Marina and the Coast guard is also located adjacent to the campground. There is a no fireworks or firearms rule in this area and I feel pretty good that will be enforced. :-)

That aside, this place is VERY quiet during the day and at night. My 30 amp fuse was broken so I had to use the 20 amp for the first night. They had it fixed by 7 a.m. the next morning and all is well now.

The best thing? I have an older 29 foot 5th wheel with no tip outs. Those of you in my shoes know how annoying it is when the folks with the huge tip outs park next to you and you either can't put your awning out, or their tip out is encroaching on your picnic table and you feel like you are sort of claustrophobic. Not here. These are generous sized camp spots and even better they are PULL THROUGH. I do NOT enjoy backing my trailer into tight spots so I am loving this.

Plus lets talk area: I've been ALL OVER the Oregon Coast and I really believe that Rockaway, Garibaldi, Tillamook Bay area is my favorite. Its beautiful and really not that crowded. I try to do a week at the coast every year in the Spring, this trip was simply an escape trip from fireworks. However, I think next year this may be where I come for my week away at the beach. Nice place!

• Stayed July 2014, travelled solo
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Thank you for coming to visit again & again! We love regulars as much as we love meeting new people. We will do everything we can to make sure your visit is a fun & happy one!
Portland, Oregon
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 July 2014

This place was adorable! The staff was beyond friendly and helpful. It seems like they thought of just about everything in the rooms too. There were so many cute touches, from the little bag of candy to the ear plugs to a wine opener. The location was great, very beautiful setting. We went clamming the next day, which was a first for us. Lots of fun!

Room Tip: We stayed on the harbor side and didn't hear the saw mill at all.
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
We appreciate you for coming down to visit! There is a LOT to do in Garibaldi and we are always happy to be your guides. We'll see you soon!
Seabrook, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 June 2014

The whole experience was exceptional from the unmasked ambiance of the natural surroundings to the personal attention that Jeff and his staff afforded their guests. The rooms were very clean, spacious and reflected the local theme. I previously have stayed in the local "big city motel" but never again. I will take the local sights, smells & taste experience any day over the "standard" any city motel familiarity you get elsewhere. I left with some very good memories and a few more good friends but I will be back soon............

Room Tip: Stay here & book early. The Harbor side may be the more active side if that is what you want
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Harborviewfun, Manager at Harborview Inn & RV Park, responded to this review, 1 July 2014
Thank you so much for coming down again! We love guest's who appreciate our awesome location and how close we are to everything to do and see in Garibaldi! We'll see you again real soon!
Boise
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 June 2014

Attended a wedding in the area and the reception was held here. The Inn has been updated very nicely. Even with the Lumber Mill going strong all night we slept like babies. Didn't hear a thing! The rooms are super clean and very clean. Really appreciated the community area with a kitchen. We had a great evening fire in the firepit area.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you! The wedding was a blast, wasn't it? Our Clubhouse is a great gathering place for smaller parties and events. Call us to set something up!
Wilsonville, Oregon
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 June 2014

The Inn has been updated beyond what we thought was possible. Even with the Lumber Mill going strong all night we slept like babies. Didn't hear a thing! As others have mentioned the rooms are super cute and very clean. Really appreciated the community area with a kitchen.
We had a great evening fire in the firepit area. Jeff the manager has provided a gem for the guests of this great Inn on the Oregon Coast.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you for coming to visit! We LOVE to exceed people's expectations. We hope to see again soon.
Portland, Oregon
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 June 2014

Perfect place to relax in comfort and the friendly innkeeper is always ready to help in every way. Super clean room, well equip amenities and a fresh pot of gourmet coffee waiting with delicious cookies in office area. Each time we stay there are new changes for the better if that is possible. If you have a question about the area the answer is supplied with a smile. We will keep returning here often.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Harborviewfun, Manager at Harborview Inn & RV Park, responded to this review, 27 June 2014
It was really great to see you folks again! We appreciate the fact that you GET Garibaldi and what we do here. Come down more often!!
Also consider these accommodations in or near Garibaldi
Garibaldi House Inn & Suites
The Ashley Inn of Tillamook
Surfside Resort
Surfside Resort
#1 of 8 in Rockaway Beach

Been to Harborview Inn & RV Park? Share your experiences!