“Basic bar menu served up by a friendly staff”
Review of Garibaldi Pub & Eatery - CLOSED

Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 4 June 2013

Don't come here expecting fine dining...it is a primarily a bar after all, but there's a local following and everyone is friendly and welcoming. Drop in for a beer and some broasted chicken and you won't be disappointed. I've had several meals here and never been disappointed...except for the chicken wings. They're delicious but really just tiny fried chicken legs...no spicy sauce. Just a personal preference since I like my wings hot. Wraps are good, my friend had the tacos and enjoyed them, nightly specials make this a great deal.

Reviewed 16 May 2013

Yikes...the locals were out in full color the night we stopped in. Gambling and drinking. We had a coupon for this establishment as part of our groupon package. Would not be a place I went to again.

Reviewed 7 May 2013

Several friends and I shared a few beers and dinners of broasted chicken. The chicken was great, served with potato wedges.
Ad dust, with the arrival of a karaoke DJ, we elected to head for our respective motels.

Reviewed 20 February 2013

My boo and I stopped here for dinner. There was one other group at the establishment. The server was ok. My boyfriend ordered chicken strips while I ordered the broached chicken meal. Both were hot and fresh! Taste was average. Everything was ok.

Reviewed 17 February 2013 via mobile

Typical coastal bar, good fried food with cold beer. I'd try somewhere else in town next time though. Waitress wasn't on the ball, had to ask for coasters, water, more drinks and our check. There were only 6 people in the place, come on!