Garibaldi Inn and Suites was the first stop on our drive along the coast to San Francisco. Very affordable and very pleased with the facility. Breakfast buffet was included in the price making it a real bargain. The buffet was excellent and the chef was extremely attentive to the food. Social hour each evening. This was probably the best bargain of the trip and; again, everyone was complimenting the chef at the breakfast buffet. He definitely took pride in his work.
Also checked out the Garibaldi Museum. This is a real hidden gem. The town should take pride in the museum. Very interesting. Enjoyed watching crabbers at the Public Pier, just down the road from the Garibaldi Inn. Right across the street were the commercial fishing boats. This is a blue collar town. We enjoyed our visit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located just minutes from the Pacific Ocean--and miles and miles of magnificent coastal beaches--the Garibaldi House 50-room hotel is perfect for family vacations and weekend getaways.At the Garibaldi House, we do more than rent rooms--we want our guests to enjoy a true Oregon Coast-style hospitality experience. That means making sure you enjoy a comfortable stay with the conveniences of a modern hotel, but with the friendly atmosphere of a small bed and breakfast.And in Garibaldi, centrally located at the north end of Tillamook bay near the mouth, the air is as fresh as the ocean and forests that surround it. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Agoda and Odigeo so you can book your Garibaldi House Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Garibaldi House Inn And Suites
- Garibaldi House Hotel Garibaldi
- Comfort Inn Garibaldi
- Garibaldi Comfort Inn
- Garibaldi House Inn & Suites Oregon