“Best Corned Beef Hash”

Dining options: Breakfast
Aloha, OR
“Best Corned Beef Hash”
Reviewed 15 October 2013

Very small restaurant but big flavorful breakfast. My husband had the corned beef hash which was wonderful (yes I grabbed some) I had the 1/2 order biscuits and gravy which were very good with a bit of spice in the sausage which I loved. Can get busy so get there early. Only open for breakfast and lunch and we were sorry to not be able to go for lunch. We will be sure to go next time.

Visited October 2013

Post Falls, Idaho, United States
“Highly recommend! Delicious, reasonable, and the service was wonderful!”
Reviewed 25 September 2013

While staying at the Harbor Inn in Garibaldi Oregon (great place to stay!....see Trip Advisor ratings!) we ate several times at this warm cozy cafe.....the food was absolutely delicious and very reasonable. Don't miss this little nugget....you won't regret it!

Jerry T., Idaho

• Visited August 2013
Gearhart, Oregon
“Good rich lunch”
Reviewed 24 September 2013 via mobile

This place was recommended to us so we drove some distance to try it out. It is by the mooring basin in Garibaldi, thus the name. It is in a sort of picturesque and somewhat interesting location. I gather from other reviews it has a great breakfast. We had lunch. I had the Car Bomb burger which is one of those with everything on it. It was very good and very heavy. My wife had the Reuben sandwich which is corned beef and cabbage. She thought it a nice change fom sauerkraut. The side of the day was pretty good potato salad. There is a small wine list and a small beer list. No irish beer. About half were available which is because the distributor didn't deliver the rest. Prices for everything were reasonable. Service was good. Small place with some Irish decorations, for example something about Waterford and the owners home village. Some local color. Good lunch. I have no doubt it is the best in town.

Visited September 2013
coos bay
“The best breakfast I've ever had!”
Reviewed 15 September 2013

Talk about homemade irish soda bread, breakfast fries, waffles, etc., etc. We're going back tomorrow so we can have one last meal before we travel on! We will be back.

Ken and Gerri Robb, Coquille, OR

• Visited September 2013
Puyallup, Wa
“Like breakfast around the family table topped with great food.”
Reviewed 25 August 2013

We had breakfast here when we first arrived in Garibaldi and loved it so much we came back again our second and final day here. First off, the food is amazing. Home cooked behind the counter and mouth-wateringly good. Home-fried potatoes, bacon with great flavor (and I am a bacon lover) and home made corned beef hash. Nothing better, in our book. She also makes sandwiches to go. Then there's the charm. A lovely owner who makes you feel at home, and a view of the harbor, makes this a must-visit place. I wish we lived closer so I could visit more often. Charming and comfortable with great food. We highly recommend this place.

• Visited August 2013