“The treats are as good as always”
Review of Dairy Queen

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Dairy Queen
Ranked #2 of 2 Dessert in Garibaldi
Vancouver, WA
“The treats are as good as always”
Reviewed 23 January 2014

While the Blizzard and Hot Fudge Malt were predictably delicious, the mistaken order was out of character. Minor inconvenience as the order was corrected.

Visited January 2014

Portland, OR
“A great alternative to seafood or bars”
Reviewed 11 January 2014

Who doesn't love DQ? I was traveling with my dog on a coastal adventure and as much as I love seafood, or checking out the local bars and eateries, I just wanted a good burger, fries, and of course a sundae. This Dairy Queen is clean, the staff polite and friendly, and the service was great. I took my order to go and enjoyed it at a picnic table while watching the boats in the harbor. The food was tasty and I will go back on my next trip. This is a yummy and economical choice. Would be great for families. It's also quick in case you're on the go.

• Visited July 2013
Post Falls, Idaho
“Convenient DQ”
Reviewed 26 August 2013

We were traveling with our grandkids and after a week of "fancier food" they were tickled to see the DQ! We all love soft-serve ice-cream and the summer wouldn't be complete without a stop a DQ, so we were happy to stop in!

Visited August 2013