“Good breakfasts”

Cuisines: American
Description: (503) 738-7098
Description: (503) 738-7098
Reviewed 2 August 2014

Good food, reasonable plrices. I have been there twice recently. The first time service was so so. The second it was good. This is a cafe alongside the highway and the food was much better than expected. No unexpected smells.

Reviewed 22 May 2014

The building should be torn down. We walked in and I was consumed by the smell of musty mildew/ mold. I should've left but I thought it was just me and that I would adjust not to mention I was so hungry and I really like to give things a chance. The food wasn't bad but the smell was just too overwhelming throughout the meal. There was nothing special about the place.

Reviewed 6 May 2014

I have seen mixed reviews of this restaurant so I was hesitant to go there . But I am happy I did . The prices are good . I got bacon and eggs and home fries and toast for $8.25 . The home fries were really good . I got a side of gravy that I think was from a mix . But they put chunks of sausage in it so it was pretty good . The waitress was nice and did a good job . Also the bathroom was clean . The only thing I didn't like was they had the music up to loud . But I can over look that . I will go there again .

Reviewed 15 March 2014

We had a very quite and pleasant breakfast in this small cozy restaurant on our way out of town. We would stop again. Real food no prepackaged breakfast items.

Reviewed 11 January 2014 via mobile

I had a skillet with Yukon potatoes, bacon, and green onion with perfectly poached eggs. It was supposed to have onion, peppers and tomatoes but this was tasty. Hubby had a pancake the size of a dinner plate (tasted like it was from a mix) with an omelet. The food was very good (except the pancake, but I am super picky about those) and the coffee was diner quality. The waitress was solo but managed well. She was very kind. The homemade toast was phenomenal.