Best Western Plus Ocean View Resort(Seaside)(Great Value!)
US$257
US$208
Cancelon
Ebb Tide Oceanfront Inn(Seaside)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 29/07
US$178
  • Free Breakfast
Rivertide Suites Hotel(Seaside)(Great Value!)
US$246
  • Free Breakfast
City Center Motel(Seaside)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 25/07
US$163
Inn at Seaside(Seaside)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$224
Hillcrest Inn(Seaside)(Great Value!)
US$207
US$197
US$193
Seashore Inn on the Beach(Seaside)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$222
Travelocity
Ashore Hotel(Seaside)(Great Value!)
US$226
TripAdvisor
All reviewsocean viewgolf linksone bedroom unittop floorgreat viewthird floorcondounitsseasidelofttamigrandkidscoastretreat
Reviewed 13 July 2013

We have stayed here the last 4 years. This year we were in 714 and it was very comfortable. When booking a condo at Gearhart you must review the pictures of the available condo's. We have found the best thing to do is while staying here ask to see other rentals then pick. Tami is a great help and we talk to her every year. We enjoy staying in the north wing (2+ bedrooms and bath's) because it faces the ocean. I recommend staying on the 4th or 5th floor (highest). We have stayed twice on the 5th floor but the owners have not updated the unit and it is not comfortable for use. The views on either floor are excellent. Some units do allow pets. We will be back next year. Great driving on the beach. Location is great for the family we visit. I find this the best location because it is not congested like Seaside or Astoria.

Room Tip: Depends on number of bedrooms and view you want. Ocean views best in North Wing but here the units have 2+ bedrooms and 2 Bath's. The south wing has partial views of the ocean and are 1 bedroom and 1 Bath. The ones on the 4th floor have a loft. You can not avoid the noise issue from the parking lot because the bedrooms are facing it. After 10:00 PM guests are suppose to be quiet. We have had only one issue and it was reported and resolved. The sound proofing between floors and rooms appears to be very good. Remember to review the pictures of your condo prior to making reservations and of course I would advise asking Tami to see if she will offer an opinion based on your criteria.
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank USMC178
Reviewed 5 July 2013

My niece wanted to go to Seaside for her graduation present from me. So I booked the Gearhart by the Sea. When I called I asked for a room that had a full ocean view I explained that I was coming from Texas and wanted to see the beautiful pacific ocean. We checked in on a Friday and when I opened the doors it was way more than what I expected. The view was exactly what I was looking for the room was so big it had 2 rooms and 2 bathrooms. A full size kitchen and a living room and dining room. It felt like we were staying in someone's apartment. The staff was so friendly and helpful. If I ever make it back to OR I will make sure that this is where I stay.

1  Thank sshouston1
Reviewed 3 July 2013

I love Gearhart. I'm 40 years old, and the first time I was there was in 1985 with my parents, grandparents, and aunts and uncles and cousins. So this place is sort of special to my family. June was the first time we'd been back since the 80s, and I'm happy to report that it's just as wonderful as I remembered.

We stayed in the single-level condos closest to the beach, which are behind the high-rise unit. My family stayed in one (405) that allowed our lab to join us, and my parents and brother's family stayed in an equally outfitted condo (412) a few units down. The place had everything we needed, including a VHS "MovieWalker" and a library of movies for the whole family. Super fun! The kitchen is well stocked, there are plenty of comfortable chairs, and the beds were fine. The kids had a blast discovering the "craftmatic adjustable bed" in the second bedroom.

Our only complaint is ventilation. None of the windows open. Only the doors open, but there are no screen doors to keep in dogs and kids and keep out the bugs. There's no A/C or fan (that we could find), but the maintenance guy brought us a box fan to stick in the door. Problem solved.

It opens to the beach, so it was a short walk down to the water. The view is wonderful, obviously. It's just a peaceful, relaxing, easy place to be.

The location is central, too, to most things on the northern Oregon coast. The small town of Gearhart is just minutes away -- the Safeway is about 5 minutes a way, but there's a great little market just up the road within walking distance -- Seaside is 10 - 15 minutes away, Astoria is 20 minutes or so north, and Tillamook is about an hour south.

2  Thank ltoneill
Reviewed 2 July 2013

Location was great. Close to the ocean and sand and accessible to Seaside, Ft. Clatsop, Ft. Stevens and stores.

Very clean and kitchen was very adequate for meals with its counter space and seating for people.. Spectacular views of the ocean and nice fireplace and nicely furnished. Lots of parking and great for children. Playground area and walking distance to the sand.

1  Thank lynnf49
Reviewed 26 June 2013

My husband and I stayed two nights in unit 663, on the 3rd floor, with a spectacular view of the ocean. Our privately owned condo was very a nicely furnished, one bedroom with a fireplace, flat screen TV and pull out sofa. The kitchen had an island with plenty of counter space for preparing our meals. You could tell the owners took pride in this place, as everything seemed to be recently updated. Even the carpet looked and smelled fairly new. The balcony was nice and private, perfect for sitting outside with a bottle of wine and watching the sun set. I understand that some of the units in this building are not as updated as ours was, so its a good idea to check out the website before you book. My only complaint is that the hot tub was not in service when we wanted a nice soak - there was caution tape around it. However, we will be back next time we are in the area for some R & R.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple