“Just okay”

Salishan Spa and Golf Resort Restaurant
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 23 August 2012

We had a wonderful stay at the Salishan Lodge but I'm afraid our one supper at the Sun Room was just average. Both our meals didn't seem consistent with the quality of the Inn.

4  Thank adamtroyw
There are newer reviews for Salishan Spa and Golf Resort Restaurant

Reviewed 25 February 2012

This was my 1st time eating here and I was pleasantly surprised. My parents were visiting from out of town, my husband and my 7 month old daughter all enjoyed ourselves. The food was delicious, I had the Salishan fritatta and fresh squeezed oj. There was a lot of room in the booth for my daughter to wiggle around in, the atmosphere was rustic and elegant with an amazing view of the golf course and the service was courteous and efficient. I can't wait to go back!

1  Thank Richardbachman
Reviewed 20 February 2012

you can use the pool 24 hours. no curfew- 5 different restaurants to eat at. In addition to the room tax, there is a resort fee too. be aware, more fees!!!

1  Thank travelinrabbit
Reviewed 19 February 2012

We were staying at Salishan and our room came with a resort credit. We chose to use it for a special dinner at the Lodge Dining Room. In the morning, we called the restaurant to make a reservation. The person answering said that we wouldn't need one and wouldn't take it. At 6:00 we showed up at the restaurant and it was full. What's more, the host said her reservation book was full and that she couldn't get us in until 9. We had the credit to use so we went up to the lounge. Our special night out was overpriced fish & chips in the bar. We felt ripped off. We figured the person who answered the phone was lazy and just didn't want to be bothered with taking a reservation.

5  Thank millron
Reviewed 26 January 2012

Loved the scallops! They were cooked perfectly, not overdone as is often the case. The accompaniments were also well prepared and tasty. Price was reasonable and the service good without being intrusive.