On the plus side, you can almost see the beach from some rooms and the 3 little hot tubs shared with the hotel next door are within walking distance. Very weak pluses. On the minus side, room curtains shut out 10% of the outside light. The porch light which renters don't control lit up the entire room through the curtain so morning light? Yeah, you'll be up early. The double beds come with two scrawny, flat, foam pillows. I asked for more and was told none were available because the sister property next door had claimed them all. The room couch and recliner are 40+ years old. Way too many good places on the Oregon coast to waste a night at this place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ireland's is world famous and encompasses 19 acres of oceanfront with towering pines and gorgeous flower gardens. Ireland's lies on the best oceanfront land in Southern Oregon. Two good Breakfast Bars, 2 oceanfront hot tubs, WIFI, Fireplaces (wood provided), sandy beach, Big waves, walk to restaurants. Ireland's has the most repeat customers of any property in Southern Oregon. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com and Traveltool, S.L.U. so you can book your Ireland's Rustic Lodges reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ireland`s Rustic Hotel Gold Beach
- Irelands Rustic Hotel
- Irelands Rustic Gold Beach