A stone fireplace and balcony with an ocean view welcomed us as we entered our room at Ireland's Rustic Lodges. Our first reaction was: "Can this be real?" The setting is perfect! Our room included two easy chairs oriented toward the gas fireplace. There was also a small refrigerator and microwave. We were able to park in front of our entrance, which is a great convenience when transferring luggage. The grounds are attractively landscaped with colorful flowers and shrubs. There were just a couple of negatives. The property is showing its age. And room soundproofing was not the best, since we heard some noise from the room above us. However, we enjoyed this relaxing stopover and the beautiful sunset by the ocean. We would stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ireland's is world famous and encompasses 19 acres of oceanfront with towering pines and gorgeous flower gardens. Ireland's lies on the best oceanfront land in Southern Oregon. Two good Breakfast Bars, 2 oceanfront hot tubs, WIFI, Fireplaces (wood provided), sandy beach, Big waves, walk to restaurants. Ireland's has the most repeat customers of any property in Southern Oregon. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com so you can book your Ireland's Rustic Lodges reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ireland`s Rustic Hotel Gold Beach
- Irelands Rustic Hotel
- Irelands Rustic Gold Beach