We made our reservation with some trepidation after reading the reviews (we've staying at Gold Beach Inn and Tu Tu Tun Lodge in the same area in the past). But we wanted a wood fireplace and an ocean view this time, and our cabin was perfect. It was the Monterey Cabin, with a great view, and the requisite fireplace. We were so happy we didn't want to leave. The cabins are charming, solid, and very convenient - you can walk to the beach, restaurants (try Hunter Creek Tavern just south of town, or Spinner's just north of the cabins), the book store, etc. We would definitely stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ireland's is world famous and encompasses 19 acres of oceanfront with towering pines and gorgeous flower gardens. Ireland's lies on the best oceanfront land in Southern Oregon. Two good Breakfast Bars, 2 oceanfront hot tubs, WIFI, Fireplaces (wood provided), sandy beach, Big waves, walk to restaurants. Ireland's has the most repeat customers of any property in Southern Oregon. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com and Traveltool, S.L.U. so you can book your Ireland's Rustic Lodges reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ireland`s Rustic Hotel Gold Beach
- Irelands Rustic Hotel
- Irelands Rustic Gold Beach