Jot's Resort
Wild Chinook Inn(Gold Beach)
US$92
Pacific Reef Hotel(Gold Beach)(Great Value!)
US$97
US$74
US$58
Groupon.com
US$141
US$134
Priceline
Azalea Lodge(Gold Beach)(Great Value!)
Hotwire.com
Gold Beach Inn(Gold Beach)(Great Value!)
US$129
Motel 6 Gold Beach(Gold Beach)(Great Value!)
US$94
Motel 6
Ireland's Rustic Lodges(Gold Beach)(Great Value!)
US$108
Motel 101(Gold Beach)(Great Value!)
US$92
Taylor Creek Lodge(Gold Beach)
US$199
All reviewsrogue riversalmon fishingoregon coastjet boatjacuzzi tubnice place to stayriver viewsan franciscostayed one nightcontinental breakfastfishermanbridgeboatsbearsdogpets
Reviewed 27 July 2014

We stayed at Jots for the weekend in a 1 bedroom condo. Very cute set up but the décor is straight from the 70's. With a little freshening up, this place would be amazing. Nice private balcony and fire places in the condo's. Will definitely stay again just hope the condo's get updated.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Janette W
jotsresort, Manager at Jot's Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 6 August 2014

We are so happy that you enjoyed your weekend with us!
The condominiums are next for updates and we will be starting renovations this fall. We are looking forward to this project and look forward to you coming back to see the changes.
Thank you for taking the time to review our property, as we value your experience and our return customer base is very important to us.
Safe Travels~

Reviewed 22 July 2014

I have stayed at Jots for 5 years now and absolutely love it, I love the view of the Rogue River and bridge outside our room. I take my pole out and fish for salmon off the dock with great success. The pool has a deep end that is 10ft.and our kids love it. The room was great ! clean and plenty of room for 4, great bathroom and separate sink and changing area made a huge difference.
We stayed at 5 hotels on our way to and from Seattle and this was by far the best. When you add everything up View, hotel, staff (great) , location and rooms it is awesome. We sleep with the door open to listen to the water.

Great job Jots!

Mike Wills

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Mike W

Mike~
Thank you for taking time to write us such a wonderful heartfelt review! You and your family are a pleasure to have as guests and we look forward to seeing you again soon.
Safe Travels~

Reviewed 21 July 2014

I'm old so I remember the 60-70s era mom and pop owned motels. This was a trip down memory lane. It provides a great view of the Rogue River and some bridge or other and is a near perfect takeoff point for Rogue River salmon fishermen. Other than that, there isn't much reason to stay here unless you want to rough it indoors. The rooms and amenities are bare bones to say the least and not well maintained. Forget about air conditioning. We walked into a room that was the temperature of a pizza oven and looked for the air-heat control. Finally, I called the front desk and asked how I could get cool air. I was told that if I turned the wall thermostat down to zero the room would cool off. It didn't. If I had just voted for Eisenhower I would have accepted this, but I didn't, so I don't. I guess I'm addicted to the twentyfirst century. Because of the location a million miles from town, the only restaurant is one a short hike up the road that is lame to say the least. I tried to put some things in the bedside stand but, guess what, the drawer only opened about an inch. The guest directory in the room offers no useful information, just lots of ads for restaurants miles away (all the coupons have been cut out). Forget about elevators. The quality of housekeeping is demonstrated by the fact that we had a grand total of two tissues in the box (which fell off the wall when my wife pulled out a tissue) and about a quarter roll of toilet paper until we stopped by the desk to ask for more. My wife wiped the dust down pretty well or I guess it would still be there. We had to leave the door to the balcony open to get some air circulation while we slept- not real good when the screen doesn't lock and the balcony is the wraparound kind that allows access to all and sundry. In short, there are good motels in town so you don't need to stay in a pit like this. We won't again.

Room Tip: Stay somewhere else. This place is about the quality of a homeless shelter
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
5  Thank Sungron
jotsresort, Manager at Jot's Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 22 July 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of our property. We ARE family owned and operated and take great pride in our property. We also value the input of our guests ~ first time visitors and return guests.
We do not have air conditioning, nor does any hotel in Gold Beach. The coastal climate is generally cool with Summer daytime temperatures ranging from 60-75, so there is no need for air conditioning. All of our rooms do offer a river view with balconies. It is a community balcony for guest access only. All of our rooms are equipped with security pins on the riverside sliding doors so guests may leave the door open up to 5 inches and feel secure. We also offer condominiums that offer private decks.
Saltwater -the restaurant located across the street from our property- specializes in Fresh Local Seafood. There are other great restaurants that offer steak and seafood in Gold Beach, which is a two mile length along Highway 101 with is located at the north most end of town.
If you are back in Gold Beach in the future, I would suggest trying one of our Condominiums or Deluxe Units as they have more amenities than the Standard Units.
We do hope that you will reconsider and visit us again. ~Safe Travels~

Reviewed 18 July 2014

The location is awesome, right at the mouth of the Rogue River where it meets the sea. We stayed on a Sunday night & didn't have a reservation. The initial impression upon entering the property isn't good--the exterior seriously needs a paint job. We went in anyway...staff was great, very accommodating & helpful. Offered us a room on the bottom floor with a Jacuzzi tub--and offered to let us look at the room before we decided. The room was GREAT!!! Very clean, very large, with the Jacuzzi tub plus a tub/shower in the bathroom. Fridge, coffeemaker--and a porch off the slider with lawn chairs, which overlooks the river and the Rogue River bridge. Beautiful! Very quiet (there weren't many people staying there), we were glad we stayed and would go back there again. A couple of things to know: upstairs access is via staircase only, no elevators...and this is on the North end of town, away from everything (but it's less than 5 minutes to middle of town). There is some type of restaurant across the street but we didn't try it out.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Joann V
jotsresort, Manager at Jot's Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 21 July 2014

Thank you for reviewing our property. We take great pride as a family owned business and value our return customers and their opinions.

Safe Travels, and we look forward to seeing you in the future.

Reviewed 16 July 2014 via mobile

On a Globus tour so I didn't have a choice. Staff was pleasant especially in the restaurant. Room was not acceptable. I don't think the rug or curtains have cleaned since construction. The seat cushion on the chair was devoid of any cushion material so you sit on the frame....in a great location and could have been enjoyable...try alternatives in the area if you have to stay in this location

Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank franksatthelake

Thank you for taking the time to write a review, as we value all input from our guests.

I have forwarded your comments to our housekeeping department, they will correct any and all issues that they find in the room that you stayed in. We take our housekeeping seriously, as our return customer base in important. I do wish that you would have brought our attention to this during your stay, so that we could have selected a different room for you.

Thank you again for staying with us ... Safe Travels