Shilo Inns Grants Pass
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Quality Inn(Grants Pass)
Average 3/5
Motel 6 Grants Pass(Grants Pass)
  • Pool
Good 3.5/5
Buona Sera Inn(Grants Pass)
Great 4.5/5
Very Good 4/5
Knight's Inn Motel(Grants Pass)
Discovery Inn(Grants Pass)
Good 3.5/5
All reviewsbreakfast burritosauna and steam roomrestaurants and fast food placesbagelsthe black bear dinerroom with queen bedsan older propertyfree breakfastconvenient locationfollowing morningsan franciscoup to datenice staymotelratespetshighway
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 10 June 2014

This hotel may need some updating but staff keeps the property clean. The location is perfect, near the freeway and next door to the black bear diner. All staff were nice and helpful but Courtney was expert in her customer service and very cheerful. Thanks!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 8 June 2014

Room was ok. Continental breakfast was good for the price of the hotel. Pool, hot tub, steam room all were substandard and disappointing. pet friendly was a plus and a minus. the barking dogs at night was tiring

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 17 April 2014

Have stayed here before and will always stay when Im in the area! The GM greeted me like I was one of the family. Im sure he didn't remember me but that feeling was so great and important to a business traveler like myself! As a Shilo member I was even up graded to a Very nice room! I cant thank them enough for there Hospitality! I highly recommend this hotel!

Room Tip: If its not High season ask for some kind of up grade, if available they might accommodate you
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Brent S
Reviewed 1 February 2014

I was a little afraid to stay at the Shilos in Grants Pass and Medford based on the number of low reviews but I had bid in a silent auction and won $100 certificate. Grants Pass was rated slightly better than Medford and since it is only about 30 minutes from Medford I decided to stay there.

I had a good experience during my stay. Is it a new hotel? No. Nor is it a ritzy establishment but I found my room and the hallway of my floor to be clean and in good shape. There was not a lot of noise from other guests. The staff was very friendly and joked around with me (which I like).

I would consider staying there again if I got a good deal on a room.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled solo
ShiloHotels, Manager at Shilo Inns Grants Pass, responded to this reviewResponded 11 February 2014

We were so glad you chose to stay with us!
Our staff truly is a hallmark of the Shilo experience. Here in Grants Pass, our core staff have been with us an average of more than ten years! They do a fabulous job and really know how to take care of our guests.
Call ahead when you are ready to visit our beautiful city and we will take great care of you!
We are very competitively priced and also have a Veteran’s rate that all Shilo Inns offer.

Mark Gatlin
GM

Reviewed 30 January 2014

The motel is getting a little dated. My room was clean but run down. No security latch on the door. Easy access to I5. Reasonably priced. Expanded continental breakfast. But, everything comes in packages.

Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family

Thank you so much for your favorable review. We are indeed an older property, but we take great pride in our spacious, clean rooms and are currently in the process of updating them to give them all a crisp new look. Security is very important to us and I will point out that we do have a deadbolt on every door adding security to our guest’s stay. We look forward to your return visit when you can sample our fresh made Belgian waffles, fresh fruit and Seattle’s Best coffee that complements our breakfast burritos, salsa, hard boiled eggs, Greek and regular yogurt, bagels, pastries, juices and cereals.

Happy Travels!