Quality Inn
La Quinta Inn & Suites Grants Pass(Grants Pass)(Great Value!)
US$103
US$121
US$100
Hotels.com
Very Good 4/5
Buona Sera Inn(Grants Pass)(Great Value!)
US$65
Great 4.5/5
Knight's Inn Motel(Grants Pass)(Great Value!)
US$76
US$172
US$167
Orbitz.com
US$76
Good 3.5/5
Very Good 4/5
All reviewsseparate freezerwafflesconvenient accesshit the spotdegrees outsidewould stay here againa ground floor roombusy streetthe wi finice roomclean roomsinterstategravylaundryambermicrowaveportland
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 22 April 2011

I've stayed at this motel several times on my visits to Grants Pass. The staff are friendly and my room was always clean.

• Stayed: May 2010, travelled on business
3  Thank jmcalli
Reviewed 29 December 2010

I stayed in Room 125. I have an extreme reaction to insect bites, but passed the night unmolested. The previous review freaked me out. I read it after I had paid for the room. But false alarm, thankfully. It was a perfectly acceptable room at a low-end motel for a good price. The woman at the desk was very nice.

• Stayed: December 2010, travelled solo
1  Thank timetravels
Reviewed 4 December 2010

Woke up with bedbug bites. When I checked out, I mentioned to the clerk that they had bedbugs. She said "That's impossible, we don't allow that". I laughed and told her that whether she "allows" it or not, she had bedbugs. She then checked to see that she had my phone number and said she would call me to let me know the result of their inspection. Instead of taking the tip that they had bedbugs as a help, she was very defensive. I won't stay here again.

• Stayed: December 2010, travelled on business
1  Thank W00d3y3
Reviewed 28 October 2009

We stayed here based on previous stay at other Comfort Inn's. Not a good property. When we first checked in there was a bad smell in the room - like burnt hair. The staff offered an excuse but no solution. It gave us the impression that they had taken short cuts in cleaning our room and did not make us the least bit comfortable staying there. We will never stay here again.

• Stayed: October 2009, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Michael C
Reviewed 8 September 2009

On our road trip stayed here, did not have access to look up reviews on TripAdvisor for this place. Old building, old rooms, old noisy AC, floors creaked, no elevator, near traffic, and noisy, The bedding smelled like Bengay. Paid near $100 (incl tax) for 1 night, not worth it.

• Stayed: August 2009, travelled as a couple