“I would stay just for the breakfast!”
Review of Quality Inn

Quality Inn
Ranked #15 of 18 Hotels in Grants Pass
oregon
“I would stay just for the breakfast!”
Reviewed 20 January 2013

The rooms feel a little dated at first. But then it is like staying at your favorite relatives place (without the relative). With a convenient freeway access, and with plenty of places to eat within an easy walk. A great find, highly recommended.

• Stayed January 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank Jln779

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (26)
Madison, Wisconsin
Reviewed 14 January 2013 via mobile

Stayed here one night on my way from Portland to CA. Convenient access to I-5 and Hwy 99/199. Basic value chain with friendly, competent service and very clean. Good shower, and the bathtub drained properly. These are two things that cheaper places can never seem to get right. I didn't use the mini fridge or microwave, but loved having complimentary WiFi. I'd stay here again.

• Stayed January 2013
2 Thank Gina E
Cameron Park, California
Reviewed 20 November 2012

My husband and I are moving to the area. We stayed at the Comfort Inn in Grants Pass the first night we got here. The next morning we found out that we left our travel bag in California in our other moving truck. The manager gave us complimentary toiletries. She comped laundry for us and gave us free laundry soap so we could wash the only clothes we had with us, which was the clothes on our back. The free FULL breakfast was the best! Biscuits and gravy, waffles, eggs, toast.. So on and so on! After talking to her about how my husband and I were going to be alone for Thanksgiving, she invited us to the company Thanksgiving gathering she is holding here at the hotel. The bestest hotel experience I ever had is here in Grants Pass! I will hold this standard whenever I travel!

• Stayed November 2012, travelled on business
3 Thank Kim J
jaghomeva@yahoo.com
Reviewed 8 November 2012

I have stayed at this property a couple of times for business, and it is consistently good. Clean, quiet rooms with good wi-fi. Breakfast is good, and helps me get started in the morning. No complaints at all, and it was good value for money. Would definitely stay here again in future.

• Stayed October 2012, travelled on business
2 Thank jaghomeva
Manteca, California, United States
Reviewed 7 November 2012

This place could use some updating, for sure! The walls are paper thin-the couple in the next room talked so loud we could nearly hear every word! If you stay here, you may not want a room at the very end of the corridor since the stairs are right outside & when people go up the stairs it makes a lot of noise. Our room was very average. The bathroom/sink area was very small.
The staff was wonderful, very helpful with information about the area. The breakfast was about usual-the eggs were good. The location was handy. Our room had a fridge & microwave which was very handy.

Room Tip: Upstairs would probably be better-the walls seem to be very thin & noise is a problem-especially...
  • Stayed November 2012, travelled with family
Enterprise, Oregon
Reviewed 31 October 2012

I like to stay at Comfort Inns. They are usually clean and very nice for the money. This one could use some big time updates. I would say it was fine for a one night stay. The breakfast was not very good at all.

• Stayed October 2012, travelled with family
Livermore, California
Reviewed 29 October 2012

I get tired of everyone complaining because they wanted an inexpensive motel/hotel, but then the place is either too old, not what they wanted, etc...I figure I get what I pay for, but really, if I am basically just sleeping there, I don't really care about extras and stuff. So, Comfort Inn in G.P. is, OMG, a Comfort Inn!! It has Comfort Inn basics. It has the Comfort Inn continental breakkie, which to me, is the best cont. breakkie out there..waffles-both blueberry and regular, this one even had biscuits and gravy and scrambled eggs. I'm a Choice Hotel customer and I keep going back and I am not disapointed!

Room Tip: Upstairs is usually quieter, but our stay was quiet anyway
  • Stayed October 2012, travelled as a couple