“One night stay place”

Ranked #15 of 18 Hotels in Grants Pass
Denton, Texas
“One night stay place”
Reviewed 27 June 2013

This is definitely a one night stay place. Our room was the smallest we've had in a long time. The size of the room and the odor of cleaning agents made it more pleasant to sit outside by the pool until bedtime. It is an older facility much in need of updating. The bed was not real comfortable. Breakfast was what you expect at a Comfort Inn. It is conveniently located to freeway access, restaurants and gas stations. It warrants 3 stars due to the helpful and friendly desk staff.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled as a couple

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (27)
Lake Charles, Louisiana
Reviewed 13 May 2013 via mobile

The motel has been around for a while but is in good condition. Close to I-5 and easy access. Rates reflect the age, lack of a fitness facility and it is fine if you are only looking for a place to rest for a night and travel again.

• Stayed May 2013
1 Thank E B
University Place, Washington
Reviewed 1 May 2013

This is an older property that has had some updates/upgrades such as flat-screen TV + mini fridge + microwave, but it still feels dated and the walls are a little thin. But it's an easy location right off the freeway and a good price, so it's perfectly fine for one night. If I were staying in the area for a few days, though, I would look for a newer, nicer place.

Room Tip: I would ask for a room on the top floor to avoid noise from above.
  • Stayed April 2013, travelled as a couple
oregon
Reviewed 20 January 2013

The rooms feel a little dated at first. But then it is like staying at your favorite relatives place (without the relative). With a convenient freeway access, and with plenty of places to eat within an easy walk. A great find, highly recommended.

• Stayed January 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank Jln779
Madison, Wisconsin
Reviewed 14 January 2013 via mobile

Stayed here one night on my way from Portland to CA. Convenient access to I-5 and Hwy 99/199. Basic value chain with friendly, competent service and very clean. Good shower, and the bathtub drained properly. These are two things that cheaper places can never seem to get right. I didn't use the mini fridge or microwave, but loved having complimentary WiFi. I'd stay here again.

• Stayed January 2013
2 Thank Gina E
Cameron Park, California
Reviewed 20 November 2012

My husband and I are moving to the area. We stayed at the Comfort Inn in Grants Pass the first night we got here. The next morning we found out that we left our travel bag in California in our other moving truck. The manager gave us complimentary toiletries. She comped laundry for us and gave us free laundry soap so we could wash the only clothes we had with us, which was the clothes on our back. The free FULL breakfast was the best! Biscuits and gravy, waffles, eggs, toast.. So on and so on! After talking to her about how my husband and I were going to be alone for Thanksgiving, she invited us to the company Thanksgiving gathering she is holding here at the hotel. The bestest hotel experience I ever had is here in Grants Pass! I will hold this standard whenever I travel!

• Stayed November 2012, travelled on business
3 Thank Kim J
jaghomeva@yahoo.com
Reviewed 8 November 2012

I have stayed at this property a couple of times for business, and it is consistently good. Clean, quiet rooms with good wi-fi. Breakfast is good, and helps me get started in the morning. No complaints at all, and it was good value for money. Would definitely stay here again in future.

• Stayed October 2012, travelled on business