“Artistic Decor, Great View, Good food”

Taprock Northwest Grill
Ranked #5 of 208 Restaurants in Grants Pass
Price range: US$10 - US$15
Cuisines: American
Good for: Groups, Bar Scene, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 15 May 2014

Our girls night out was filled with oohs & ahhs at the amazing art of the building & gardens. We were seated by the window overlooking the river. Our waitress was great and recommended a wonderful local brew to go with my cod fish & chips. All our orders came out fresh and hot. My fish had a tasty batter, fried crispy and tender inside. The fries were OK. The turkey dinner was a favorite. Everyone agreed Taprock is a great choice for dinner and will come here again. After dinner, linger and stroll throught the lovely little park by the restaurant. It's my turn to choose the next place for dinner, but I will have trouble finding as nice a location.

There are newer reviews for Taprock Northwest Grill

Reviewed 14 May 2014

This is a great choice for lunch or dinner. I had a salad that was one of the most delicious salads I have ever had. My 3 children were catered to and warmly welcomed and their meals were good sized and delicious. The restaurant is gorgeous and right on the river. We will definitely be back when we are in Grants Pass again.

Reviewed 3 May 2014

I was very disappointed last night with our meal and service. We have eaten at this restaurant in the past and been very pleased. The food is not the greater problem it's the service!! Clearly the wait staff should have been trained in customer service. Why have the most beautiful setting in Grants Pass and ruin it with terrible service? What a shame. It should be the flagship of our town and yet the experience must include an efficient staff who supports the brand and has pride in their service.

Reviewed 1 May 2014

Had dinner at the bar, wonderful staff. Met another local couple and had a great time visiting and learning about the area.

Reviewed 23 April 2014

This is a really lovely restaurant right on the banks of the Rogue River giving you a view of what makes Oregon so beautiful. Sitting outside in the summer would be great, but even from indoors it's really great! The food and service were very good, my only suggestion would be a few more healthy choices. Lots of big sandwiches, fried food appetizers and entrees and big, fattening entrée plates. It all looked and smelled wonderful though so if you aren't watching your weight or have dietary restrictions, you'll love it. I had a pizza flatbread appetizer which was delicious and filling. Nice bar, spacious and friendly. Enjoy Oregon!