“Great hand formed patty burger”

Ric's Corvette Bar & Grill
Ranked #112 of 211 Restaurants in Grants Pass
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 21 March 2013

Great food (always have a lunch special), nice selection of draft beers (includingFosters) and pleasant service. We locals keep going back.

Reviewed 29 November 2012

We used to stop in here for drinks and snacks occasionally and always just average. Their beer selection is the usual, needs help. The experience that will keep me from EVER going back will be the day I ordered over the phone. The person who answered was abrupt and unfriendly. I thought maybe they were just busy. I went over to pick up my order and was not even greeted when I sat at the bar. When I was noticed I said I was here to pick up my order, I was told it's not ready yet. No Problem. When it was ready I was charged over 21 bucks for a hamburger and fries. The so called waitress (who is really the bookkeeper) had doubled my order. I said as much as I would like to eat two hamburgers I did in fact only order one. She then argued and said that I did order two or she would not have made two. I then said if she had repeated the order back to me over the phone this would have been avoided. She was pissed and let me know it. I will never go back in this dive again. I wrote the owner a letter and sent it to his home address, guess what, he never even wrote back or called to apologize. There are much better places to eat in Grants Pass everyone.

3  Thank Dawn D
Reviewed 11 October 2012

This place was right next to where I stayed, perfect for a great burger and a beer, service was excellent!

Reviewed 16 July 2012

Not family friendly but good for a beer and burger.

Reviewed 26 June 2012

Clean, great service, atmosphere was interesting. Food was average at best. Burger was obviously a frozen patty. Bland. No French fries, just plain old potato chips. Could have used a better local beer selection also. If you want a burger, go elsewhere.

1  Thank Ref6494