“Great hamburgers!”

Dining options: Dinner, Seating, Takeout
Salem, Oregon
“Great hamburgers!”
Reviewed 26 May 2013

We walked across from the shilo, primarily for the burger special. Lots of beers on tap and decent atmosphere.

Visited May 2013

Grants Pass, Oregon
“Great hand formed patty burger”
Reviewed 21 March 2013

Great food (always have a lunch special), nice selection of draft beers (includingFosters) and pleasant service. We locals keep going back.

• Visited March 2013
Grants Pass, Oregon
“Needs a course in customer service.”
Reviewed 29 November 2012

We used to stop in here for drinks and snacks occasionally and always just average. Their beer selection is the usual, needs help. The experience that will keep me from EVER going back will be the day I ordered over the phone. The person who answered was abrupt and unfriendly. I thought maybe they were just busy. I went over to pick up my order and was not even greeted when I sat at the bar. When I was noticed I said I was here to pick up my order, I was told it's not ready yet. No Problem. When it was ready I was charged over 21 bucks for a hamburger and fries. The so called waitress (who is really the bookkeeper) had doubled my order. I said as much as I would like to eat two hamburgers I did in fact only order one. She then argued and said that I did order two or she would not have made two. I then said if she had repeated the order back to me over the phone this would have been avoided. She was pissed and let me know it. I will never go back in this dive again. I wrote the owner a letter and sent it to his home address, guess what, he never even wrote back or called to apologize. There are much better places to eat in Grants Pass everyone.

• Visited March 2012
3 Thank Dawn D
Los Angeles, California
“Awesome Service”
Reviewed 11 October 2012

This place was right next to where I stayed, perfect for a great burger and a beer, service was excellent!

Visited October 2012
Grand Rapids, Michigan
“Excellent burger for a great price”
Reviewed 16 July 2012

Not family friendly but good for a beer and burger.

Visited July 2012