“About what one would expect..very good”
Review of Della's Restaurant - CLOSED

Della's Restaurant
Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly
Good for: Child-friendly
Grants Pass, Oregon
“About what one would expect..very good”
Reviewed 8 February 2014 via mobile

I took my 97 year old mother-in-law to Della's for lunch. A large table with about fifteen people was next to us...sometimes an ominous sight if good service is desired. Other tables were also active but to my happy surprise the service was very prompt..which leads me to my only negative and that was a curt, seemingly unhappy waitress. Our sandwiches were quite nice and our beverages were also fine. Predictable but very good.

Visited January 2014

Grants Pass, Oregon
“No changing table!”
Reviewed 6 January 2014

My baby boy had a dirty diaper, so i went to the bathroom to change him on the changing table-and NO changing table!! I had to change him on the floor of the bathroom! Do you know how gross that is??! So, next time that I am in there, I am changing him on the table next to me. If someone mentions it, then I will tell them that I will continue doing it that way until there is a changing table in the bathroom.

Visited February 2013
Grants Pass
“Very Good Food”
Reviewed 5 November 2013

Very good food, and good selection. Has a "Senior Menu", but it is just smaller portions and anyone can buy it. Serves breakfast all day long! Friendly staff.

Visited November 2013
1 Thank galencg
Mississippi
“Okay, But not Great”
Reviewed 2 November 2013

My wife and I ate at Della's restaurant for two reasons: First, it was right across the street from our motel. Second, our granddaughter is named Della. Of course, these are not the best reasons for choosing a restaurant. Another reason we chose it is that we were on a long bus tour and were tired of fast-food places. We searched the menu at Della's for vegetarian fare and finally went with salmon (obviously not vegetarian), carrots, cole slaw, and a cup of white bean soup. There was nothing fantastic about anything we got, but it was all okay. If you're in Grants Pass and looking for something other than fast food, Della's is decent but nothing more.

• Visited June 2013
Keizer, Oregon
“Senior Haven”
Reviewed 12 October 2013

I have only eaten here once. The staff was friendly and quick. The cup of clam chowder was so so and the half ham sandwich was loaded with lettuce, but the ham was very good. I thought the brownie supreme was overpriced until it was served. It was very good, but should be shared with at least one other person. 2 or 3 would be even better. If you eat dessert first you may not need anything else.

• Visited October 2013