“Surprisingly Delicious Thai Food”

Pongsri's Thai Restaurant
Ranked #47 of 205 Restaurants in Grants Pass
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Description: 42°26'21.95"N 123°19'21.95"W While they do not have a website of their own here is a link to their menu. However, the address shown in the PDF is not up to date. http://web.thedailycourier.com/restaurantguide/redir.html?r=pongsris&a=menu Other review sites: http://www.yelp.com/biz/pongsris-thai-restaurant-grants-pass http://www.ilovegrantspass.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=6470 Something missed on Food Network is the Thai experience... really good eats!
Saint Louis, Missouri
“Surprisingly Delicious Thai Food”
Reviewed 25 July 2014

"Surprising" just because of its location in Grants Pass. Sorry I admit I had my preconceptions. Ambience was good - right amount of light. Our family tried the shrimp panang curry, chowmein noodles, pineapple fried rice and garlic eggplant. Flavors were bursting without being overwhelmingly hot. Chicken in noodle and fried rice dishes was juicy and tender. We were completely stuffed. My only concern is that I suspect there was quite a bit of sugar in the dishes as things were a tad on the sweet side.

• Visited July 2014

Dallas, Texas
“Fabulous!!!”
Reviewed 16 July 2014

This the best Thai food I've had ever, and I've even been to Thailand. The use of spices is excellent. The waitress let us go back to the kitchen after our meal to meet the chef, her father. We had to tell him that our food was absolutely delicious! The menu is extensive. We had Tom kha, pineapple fried rice, eggplant with chicken and the chicken on a stick appetizer which had a marvelous dipping sauce. My 9 year old picky eater cleaned his plate for a change. The vanilla coconut ice cream is wonderful. Excellent friendly service and fantastic food in a lovely atmosphere. I wish I could take this restaurant home to Texas with me.

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank laurelee36
Grants Pass, Oregon
“Who woulda thought ??”
Reviewed 11 April 2014 via mobile

in Grants Pass, Oregon ? Real food like this ?no way..but it was real. And very good. The food was very good,was hot,and just cooked. We had a variety of things. The service was excellent,the menu is huge! A little surprised at the male uniforms, college T-shirts..in an otherwise VERY authentic restaurant with excellent food.

Visited April 2014
1 Thank Jw550
Jacksonville, Oregon
“good food”
Reviewed 3 March 2014

food is very good but the price keeps us from going there very often. Still, it is one of the best around. Will not stop eating there. Service is nice and Pam knows my mom by name so it is her favorite restaurant in Grants Pass.

• Visited March 2014
Minneapolis MN
“Enjoyed our experience here”
Reviewed 3 March 2014

My adult son is vegan and took us to this restaurant as he eats here frequently. We tried new foods at this restaurant and enjoyed our meals very much. They have wine and beer. Our waitress (perhaps owner?) was very friendly and helpful with our questions.

• Visited February 2014