“Superb”

La Quinta Inn & Suites Grants Pass
Ranked #5 of 18 Hotels in Grants Pass
Reviewed 17 June 2014

Excellent location close to freeway, pleasant staff. Highly recommended. I have nothing more to add, but since there are 200 characters required I guess I will type unnecessary nonsense until I reach 200 characters.

1  Thank Kristy C

Reviewed 15 June 2014

We stopped over for a night on our drive to seattle. The hotel is a nice place with friendly staff. The rooms are clean and nice. As advised by members on Tripadvisor, we had requested and got a room not facing the interstate 5. So noise was not a issue at all.

Room Tip: Choose rooms on the quiet side, away from I5
Reviewed 14 June 2014

Nice hotel along I-5 for a quiet comfortable rest. We enjoyed our stay and were close to everything we needed. Pet friendly, but did not allow Pit Bulls due to their dangerous nature. Breakfast was adequate and warm. Room was clean and fresh. We also enjoyed a great pizza at Wild River Pizza and Brewery.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 June 2014

After spending two days trying to find a decent hotel that would accommodate a dog over 50lbs, I finally found the Bringfido.com which listed LaQuinta Inn. We were very pleased they didn't have size limits and no extra charge was a bonus! The staff at this location was truly wonderful and were great with our overly friendly 98lb Rottweiler. Kudos LaQuinta!!! I always thought it was stupid to have weight limits on pets, since small dogs can be more problematic than large breeds. "bad dogs come from bad people" the size doesn't matter. On our way home we purposely looked for another LaQuinta Inn to stay at. I would recommend joining their free rewards program, that rewards you for past bookings. Can't wait to travel with our big dog again. I almost forgot to mention the great breakfast bar, our dog is now hooked on waffles, LOL

1  Thank julieann1102
Reviewed 31 May 2014

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
Reviewed 29 May 2014

I received an extremely warm and friendly welcome when I arrived here for a 1-night stopover on a road trip. Cannot fault the staff.

The hotel was conveniently close to the freeway for me, so all OK with that and my sat-nav took me right to the front door.

My impression of the hotel itself was OK, but nothing special. My room was comfortable enough but there was an odd smell coming from the bathroom that didn't go away and I never got used to.

Got a good recommendation from the front desk for a place to eat. They seemed to know their area and more than happy to make suggestions.

I missed breakfast, arriving at 9.05 when they were clearing up, as I had misread the sign saying breakfast was until 10 at weekends but 9 on other days. Staff said I could eat from what was still out but they had cleared away hot items and I wasn't interested in what was left. My fault but, well, I think many folks might want to eat after 9...

50/50 if I would stay here again if passing...

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 28 May 2014

I stayed here because my hubby and I had a fight and I needed to get away, and the staff here was wonderful. They put me in a great room and I had a wonderful breakfast the next morning. The rooms are pretty quiet, too, and the shower was big!

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled solo