We stayed for three nights, making day trips to Crater Lake, the ocean, etc. The personnel were friendly and courteous. We had a room facing the Rogue River and found the view very relaxing. (Although I have to admit that one morning, we were awakened by some very loud geese resting beside the river!) The room was clean, with great beds and a good shower. We will definitely make a return visit, probably combined with a trip to the Shakespeare Festival in Ashland.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the banks of the Rogue River in Grants Pass, Oregon, the Riverside Inn has 63 guest rooms, each with a private balcony overlooking the river. The largest full service hotel on the Rogue River, the Riverside Inn is just next door to Hellgate Jetboat Excursions, Taprock Northwest Grill and a few blocks away from the historic 'G' Street shopping and dining area in downtown Grants Pass. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Riverside Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Riverside Hotel Grants Pass
- Riverside Hotel Grants Pass
- Riverside Inn Grant Pass