All the rooms here appear to face the Rogue River and the Caveman Bridge. The views are great. You can watch jetboats go by as well as jetskis and other boaters. The balconies have chairs and a small table so you can relax all afternoon if you want. The jetboat tours dock just below at the river so this is a very convenient hotel to stay at if you're taking a tour. The rooms are clean and quite spacious.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the banks of the Rogue River in Grants Pass, Oregon, the Riverside Inn has 63 guest rooms, each with a private balcony overlooking the river. The largest full service hotel on the Rogue River, the Riverside Inn is just next door to Hellgate Jetboat Excursions, Taprock Northwest Grill and a few blocks away from the historic 'G' Street shopping and dining area in downtown Grants Pass. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Riverside Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Riverside Hotel Grants Pass
- Riverside Hotel Grants Pass
- Riverside Inn Grant Pass