Not many hotels can boast a riverside location without charging extra for it. The Riverside Inn sits right on the river and has many rooms with balconies and a river view. The parking lot adjoins Hellcat Jet Boat operations. Our second floor king bed room was clean; the bed was comfy. There was a great leather-like recliner as well. The only negative was the extremely battered bedside tables where most of the finish was worn off the top. It just didn't fit with the rest of the room. There is free popcorn in the lobby in the evening and a cheery breakfast room in the morning with real dishes and silverware instead of plastic and paper. The food is nicely laid out and kept replenished. Breakfast is the typical juice and coffee, cereal, breads, yogurt, hard boiled eggs and make-your-own waffles. There is a nice restaurant across the street but be sure to use the walkway that goes under the bridge instead of trying to cross the busy street.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the banks of the Rogue River in Grants Pass, Oregon, the Riverside Inn has 63 guest rooms, each with a private balcony overlooking the river. The largest full service hotel on the Rogue River, the Riverside Inn is just next door to Hellgate Jetboat Excursions, Taprock Northwest Grill and a few blocks away from the historic 'G' Street shopping and dining area in downtown Grants Pass. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Riverside Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Riverside Hotel Grants Pass
- Riverside Hotel Grants Pass
- Riverside Inn Grant Pass