Our stay at the Riverside Inn in Grants Pass, OR was very nice. The rooms overlooked the scenic Rogue River and the surrounding area. The hotel was clean and the staff was very polite and helpful. Rates were competitively priced. Close to the river walk, Hellsgate Jetboat Excursions, shopping and dining. For a comfortable night on the river, choose the Riverside Inn.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the banks of the Rogue River in Grants Pass, Oregon, the Riverside Inn has 63 guest rooms, each with a private balcony overlooking the river. The largest full service hotel on the Rogue River, the Riverside Inn is just next door to Hellgate Jetboat Excursions, Taprock Northwest Grill and a few blocks away from the historic 'G' Street shopping and dining area in downtown Grants Pass. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and Ebookers so you can book your Riverside Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Riverside Hotel Grants Pass
- Riverside Hotel Grants Pass
- Riverside Inn Grant Pass