We stayed at this hotel last week (Aug 2004) and loved it. We stayed in one of the new lodge rooms. The bed was soooo comfortable and the comforter was one of those down fleece fluffy kind. Usually I won't even sit on a comforter in a hotel, but this one was very clean and sooo soft. The carpet was a really pretty Berber and soft too.
We had a great view of the pool, river and park from our very private balcony.
We ate dinner at the hotel and the atmosphere was wonderful. We sat outside on the deck and watched the ducks and boats go by.
Great Experience. It makes me want to go back to Grants Pass.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the banks of the Rogue River in Grants Pass, Oregon, the Riverside Inn has 63 guest rooms, each with a private balcony overlooking the river. The largest full service hotel on the Rogue River, the Riverside Inn is just next door to Hellgate Jetboat Excursions, Taprock Northwest Grill and a few blocks away from the historic 'G' Street shopping and dining area in downtown Grants Pass. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Riverside Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Riverside Hotel Grants Pass
- Riverside Hotel Grants Pass
- Riverside Inn Grant Pass