“Great Food”

royal barge thai restaurant
Ranked #48 of 211 Restaurants in Grants Pass
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed 9 July 2014

We were really glad to find this restaurant that offered vegetarian options. The curry, Pad Thai, and Pineapple Rice with Tofu were delicious as well as the yummy cocoanut soup. We would dine here again in an instant.

2  Thank Eisenberg3

Reviewed 21 June 2014

Tasty, inexpensive, much nicer on inside than expected.
Good service too.
Had the pad see ew with tofu-It was fried tofu, i prefer steamed,
but it was not bad tofu at all! Not overdone like most places.
I'd go here again.

Reviewed 15 March 2014

We have lived here for years and enjoy so many great restaurants but had never eaten here until I looked at TA the other day. So we had dinner here last night. Our waiter helped us order a good and inexpensive bottle of wine and guided us through the menu. He suggested a family dinner, only $13/person that came with a small house salad(good), spring rolls (good), beef and broccoli, BBQ chicken, cashew chicken. Everything was very good and it gives a baseline to try other things next time. We will be back, I really want to try the won-ton soup. We had leftovers today for lunch and it tasted even better! A gem in our little town. (Just don't tell anybody) Opps! I almost forgot to mention that they had live music and it was great!

1  Thank flosser201
Reviewed 6 March 2014

This is some of the best Thai food I've had since I moved back from Thailand. Try the Larb Kai and the Pad See Ew. Oh my stars, and the Panang Curry and the Pad Ka Prow! Come to think of it, I've never once been disappointed with anything from their kitchen, and I've been coming here for years. This is a family restaurant, and they will treat you like family too. Check it out if you haven't. You'll be glad you did.

Reviewed 5 March 2014

Nice little restaurant with good service. friendly staff and the Pad Thai is great. Have eaten here only once, but will surely return.