“Good Food”
Review of El Paraiso - CLOSED

El Paraiso
Cuisines: Mexican
Description: I couldn't find a website for this restaurant, but it is a small, beautiful, family-run restaurant . I see other review places have it, I was surprised it was not on tripadvisor, but you can change that! Thanks, Naomi
Reviewed 15 January 2014

Very good food. Some other places put too much salt in the food. Here it has a good flavor. Nice atmosphere. Courteous staff. My only complaint is when they make a fajita plate smells up the whole restaurant for 5 or 10 minutes. Needs better air filtration system.

Reviewed 13 September 2013

Whilst visiting Grants Pass, my husband and I had a craving for Mexican food. I love Quesadilla's and as we were staying just next to the river (The Lodge at Riverside) and it was so hot (100F), we didn't want to walk too far for dinner and so after reading the reviews walked over the bridge (5 mins) and were not disappointed at all.
The food was great, portions were huge and so in true American style I took half my quesadilla back to eat the next night (and it still tasted great even reheated)
The owners son was waiting on tables and came around for a chat which was really nice, however all staff were very helpful and efficient. I would definitely return if ever in Grants Pass again.

Reviewed 13 May 2013

We loved all the items on the menu! This place features a wide range. The decor is fun and new. The waitstaff are quick to respond to one's needs. The music is nice, the atmosphere says fiesta! It is on our list to visit when we are in the area.

Reviewed 19 April 2013

The decor is cantina style - murals, tiles and bright color - over-the-top but in fun way. Right away our server brought 2 types of salsa and the chips were warm and quite good. Items on the lunch menu similar in choice and price to others Mexican restaurants in town - 2 tacos, 1 enchilada. I had the chili rellano - not swoon-worthy but mildly spicy and very cheesy. Service was good, attentive but not intrusive. I'd happily go there again and recommend to friends.

Reviewed 16 March 2013

Benn there twice now for lunch and the food was great I think as good as taco locos with a little different twist so if your burned out on flores family menu giv this place a try you wont be dissapointed prices are about the same as the other mexican restaurants in Grants Pass.