“What a nice and unexpected surprise!” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of El Paraiso - CLOSED

El Paraiso
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Cheap Eats
Description: I couldn't find a website for this restaurant, but it is a small, beautiful, family-run restaurant . I see other review places have it, I was surprised it was not on tripadvisor, but you can change that! Thanks, Naomi
Central Point, Oregon
“What a nice and unexpected surprise!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 May 2014

I felt like I was taking a risk . . . but I'm happy to say that the food, service, and drinks were all above and beyond any and all expectations. I ordered the Chipotle Chicken and it literally tasted like it had been made just for me! And the chipotle sauce was perfect! I also had a Margarita . . . and low and behold, I could actually taste the Tequila for once, instead of the usual drink whose taste is predominantly that of the mix. For dessert, I ordered Flan. I'm fussy about Flan because I've had what I consider the best. And guess what? It was far and above the best Flan I've yet had in Southern Oregon. I can hardly wait to return and try something else!

• Visited May 2014
    • 3 of 5 bubbles

Fargo, North Dakota
“Best accidental find!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 March 2014 via mobile

We happened across this restaurant while trying to find another. Food was delicious with a nice presentation. The fresh salsa was extremely tasty. Waiter made it a great experience with his recommendations and fixing of a menu error. Chips were so good we went through two baskets before getting our meal.

Grants Pass
“Good Food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 January 2014 credit card Amex Cardmember Review

Very good food. Some other places put too much salt in the food. Here it has a good flavor. Nice atmosphere. Courteous staff. My only complaint is when they make a fajita plate smells up the whole restaurant for 5 or 10 minutes. Needs better air filtration system.

Visited January 2014
Oxfordshire,UK
“Very good Mexican food food and friendly service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 September 2013

Whilst visiting Grants Pass, my husband and I had a craving for Mexican food. I love Quesadilla's and as we were staying just next to the river (The Lodge at Riverside) and it was so hot (100F), we didn't want to walk too far for dinner and so after reading the reviews walked over the bridge (5 mins) and were not disappointed at all.
The food was great, portions were huge and so in true American style I took half my quesadilla back to eat the next night (and it still tasted great even reheated)
The owners son was waiting on tables and came around for a chat which was really nice, however all staff were very helpful and efficient. I would definitely return if ever in Grants Pass again.

• Visited September 2013
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Oregon
“Fiesta Time”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 May 2013

We loved all the items on the menu! This place features a wide range. The decor is fun and new. The waitstaff are quick to respond to one's needs. The music is nice, the atmosphere says fiesta! It is on our list to visit when we are in the area.

Visited April 2013