“Bright in spots/typical in others /one of few places open after 9”
Review of Four Seasons

Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Austin, TX
“Bright in spots/typical in others /one of few places open after 9”
Reviewed 13 May 2014

There are some dishes here that shine-- like rice dishes, Singapore noodles, shrimp dishes and some beef entrees. Mostly Chinese with typical noodle options... service is very friendly, décor as other noticed needs updating and bathrooms need upgrades. A good point.. they are open until 10 each night so that's good for GP where there are few options after 9.

Visited May 2014

Grants Pass
“Amazing food”
Reviewed 14 February 2014 via mobile

Food was absolutly delitious. The food did take a while to get to the table and its not cheap, but the food is well worth the price and the wait. My family and I all walked away full and happy with a ton of left-overs.

USA
“Dirty and creepy”
Reviewed 14 February 2014 via mobile

Don't even bother, the bathrooms were dirtier than any bar I've been in. We left before we ordered. Don't like to be so harsh but we were totally Grossed out.

Visited February 2014
Grants Pass, Oregon
“Excellent food!!”
Reviewed 6 January 2014

The atmosphere is GREAT! The new owners who took over about 4 years ago do a fantastic job )the people who owned it before them, well let's say I have never walked out of a restaurant before then)! We don't eat anywhere else now when we go out for Chinese food. We have been going there since the new owners took it over and they know us by name now. They have even watched my son grow up because we have been going there ever since I was pregnant with him. They are a wonderful family and I hope everyone goes in to try the food. you won't be disappointed!

• Visited December 2013
Grants Pass, Oregon
“Four Seasons,Five Stars”
Reviewed 4 June 2013

A friend and I went here 6/4/13 for lunch after reading good stars about the place. We had the House chow mein, this came with a choice of soup. We also orderd chicken fried rice and one glass of wine. We wanted extra to take home.
The food was all yummy. Nice soft music. Our bill was with tip,$34.50 for 2 people. We thought that was reasonable for good food. The menu was easy to go over. I will be going back.

• Visited June 2013