“Always excellent”
Review of The Twisted Cork

The Twisted Cork
Ranked #1 of 205 Restaurants in Grants Pass
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Description: We are a full restaurant with an amazing menu of both Wines and Food. There are 16 wines served by the glass or bottle, as well as a very large selection of Oregon, Washington and California wines by the Bottle to either enjoy at the Twisted Cork or take home for your pleasure. We have an amazing creative chef, who prides herself in unique, delicious tapas, salads, flatbreads, dinner entrees and mouthwatering desserts! We have many Gluten Options as well. Unfortunately we are unable to have minors in the Twisted Cork at this time. Minors are allowed at our outdoor seating during the summer months.
“Always excellent”
Reviewed 12 April 2014 via mobile

We visited last Thursday night. It was about seven thirty and the restaurant was nicely busy. Helene was our server and was knowledgable, friendly and efficient. I had a taste of wine and then ordered a bottle from the fairly extensive wine list. My wife got the grilled gorgonzola polenta for an appetizer and found the flavor and texture delightful. My house salad was attractively presented and tasty. We both savored the unique pomegranate cinnamon flank steak which was done to perfection. Too full for dessert, too bad.

Visited April 2014

Grants Pass, Oregon
“Impeccable service, convivial atmosphere, delightful fare”
Reviewed 30 March 2014

This is the second time I've been to the Twisted Cork and the first time I've enjoyed a full meal there. I'm a local and this is definitely where I will take friends and family who visit for a special occasion. We went on a Saturday night, it was fairly busy, though there was an open table in the middle of the restaurant. My father, with whom I was dining, preferred a table by the windows. Shortly after our arrival one opened up and we moved tables with no issue. My father realized he forgot his reading glasses and couldn't decipher the menu. Not to worry, the waitstaff overheard and in short order presented him with a box of "loaner" reading glasses. We started with the warmed brie. The waitress helped me select a white wine that was quite lovely. My father ordered a chicken dish that was perfectly cooked. My polenta was also well-executed. For dessert we had the sticky toffee cake (OMG) and a champagne sorbet that was so refreshing and light. This was a wonderful meal and I look forward to dining there again.

• Visited March 2014
Olympia, Washington
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Gem in Grants Pass”
Reviewed 22 March 2014

We were traveling north today and spent the night at Grants Pass. We decided to try The Twisted Cork. This is much more than a Bistro & Wine Bar. It is indeed a very nice Italian/American Restaurant. Everything from pasta to steak. All of the dishes we saw pass by our table had an excellent presentation. More the look of a 4 star restaurant. We shared an order of the Smokey Tomato Penne and the Smoky Italian Flatbread. Both were absolutely superb. We also had a bottle of Oregon Pinot Noir.
They have an excellent list of wines from Washington, Oregon and California.
Talked to Leanne Eaton, one of the co-owners and Martha, the head chief. Martha, your absolutely superb, as a chief and a real "keeper".
Keep up the good work. This is definitely a must visit restaurant.

• Visited March 2014
Portland, Oregon
“A nice surprise in Grants Pass!”
Reviewed 21 March 2014

Surprisingly good dining spot in Grants Pass. We enjoyed sharing a very large cheese and fruit tray, the terrific flatbread and lemon chicken entrees. Many wonderful wine options. I recommend if you are in the area.

Visited March 2014
Grants Pass, Oregon
“Great to meet friends after work”
Reviewed 6 March 2014

Great wines and food. Service wax wonderful too! Hadn't had a nice get together with friends in awhile, the atmosphere was the perfect setting.

• Visited October 2013