“Good Mexican food”

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 5 March 2014

Good Mexican food consistently. Easy to find on the highway near Albertson's. Service is prompt and the staff are very friendly. The nachos are especially good and there's plenty for two people to share.

Reviewed 18 January 2014

This is an efficient restaurant, not necessarily friendly. They know how to get people seated, fed, and out the door. The food is pretty standard, however probably high quality compared to other choices in this this town.

Reviewed 20 October 2013

We were driving through Grants Pass and wanted to stop for dinner . Read the reviews on Flores Tacos Locos. They were great, we went there and were not disappointed at all. The food was fabulous, service excellent and the place was so clean. If you are looking for amazing Mexican food go here!!!!! Thumbs up

Reviewed 8 August 2013

We have relocated to Grants Pass from Kentucky and were looking for a real nice Mexican restaurant & a local recommended this one and so well received, it was perhaps one of the best that Doris & I have located anywhere & we have traveled all over the USA both for pleasure as well as Shrine functions & meetings. I would highly recommend this to any one who enjoys GR888888 food, GR8888888 service, and at a very reasonable price. Doris had a marguerite that she said was as good as they get. The drink was a bit unreasonable in price considering all. The atmosphere both inside as well as outer table area was really nice and oh so clean. Give it a try. Harold & Doris, now from Oregon

Reviewed 10 June 2013

My son and I had lunch here on Wednesday and I had never eaten at this spot before. I soon realized that this is another Flores establishment and I am never disappointed in their food or service. They are very consistent and super nice. Our food was hot and delicious and you never go away hungry.

Always a sure bet to take out family and friends.