“At Last! Great Mexican Food!”
Review of Flores Tacos Locos

Flores Tacos Locos
Ranked #56 of 208 Restaurants in Grants Pass
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 10 June 2014

We had a wonderful meal and delicious margaritas! My husband had one of the dinner specials - Tacos al Carbone and I had a "small plate" - an enchilada and a pork tamale. Delicious and too much food to even finish! The service was excellent and the interior quite nice. Don't be fooled by the fact that it is in a strip mall next to the Albertson's! It was one of the best Mexican restaurants we have discovered.

2  Thank Cathie C
There are newer reviews for Flores Tacos Locos

Reviewed 30 May 2014

best cheese enchilada in town and the sauce is awesome. Good portions and a fair price and service is very good. The wait for the food was short and it arrived piping hot from the kitchen. The interior set up is a little odd but overall not unpleasant.

Reviewed 30 May 2014

When we moved to Oregon form SoCal about 19 years ago, it was difficult to find decent Mexican food. Glad to say that is not the case anymore. we have several Mexican food restaurants here in Grants Pass to choose from, but we always choose Tacos Locos. The food is very good and the service is, too. My favorite is the Chicken Chipotle, too hot for some, but full of flavor. on the down side - the serving size seems to be diminishing & I always have to ask for more rice & beans. I hope that you like Tacos Locos as much as my family does, it's where we bring our guests to eat.

Reviewed 18 May 2014 via mobile

This may be my new go-to for Mexican food. The service was good, the crew was hustling! My wife and I were both happy with our dinners. I had burritos, one shredded beef one pork, the burritos are wet (comes with sauce on then) and the meat was good. The wife had a taco and and enchilada, she it's a picky eater but enjoyed both. Fried ice cream for dessert. Very good, very fast, I will be back! :-)

Reviewed 27 March 2014

For all the great reviews I was super excited about going, wasn't happy at all with it. Way to salty, service was slow. won't be going back.

2  Thank Bratley3