“Another Relaxing Lunch With Pretty Views!”
Review of River's Edge

River's Edge
Ranked #2 of 209 Restaurants in Grants Pass
Price range: US$9 - US$38
Cuisines: American
Good for: View
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Welcome to the River's Edge! The River's Edge restaurant features fantastic river views from every table! A wonderful atmosphere turns your dining experience into one you not only won't forget, but will continue to make reoccurring! Come and enjoy great food, great scenery, and great people at great prices! We guarantee you will love our food and your entire experience at the River's Edge! We look forward to serving you soon. Take comfort in our caring service, while you indulge in our exciting menu. We are pleased to offer a wide variety of wonderfully flavored favorites. Featuring seasonal ingredients, sourced locally in the Pacific Northwest.
Reviewed 7 May 2014

On our way from Calistoga to Seattle, we stopped here for lunch. The weather was very nice and we dined out on the patio overlooking the river. The menu offers a good variety of lunch items. I had the Prime Rib sandwich with garlic fries and it was really good! The ambiance inside is very pretty also if you want a more formal dining experience. :)

Reviewed 31 March 2014

Those who complain must have been here on a real bad night. Our server was Missy and she was top notch. All the help was very attentive and made sure we were taken care of. My wife and I had the filet, and it was the best I have ever had (and I'm from beef country). My daughters both had the chicken Caesar salad and were very happy with it. If you have the chance make sure you stop in.

1  Thank wmhammar
Reviewed 11 March 2014 via mobile

Tommy was our chef and he made very flavorful dishes for Valentine's dinner! I dont recommend their signature cocktail was way to spicy/fruity! Beautiful view of the river nice candle light had a gentleman playing nice soft music! 9/10

1  Thank SharyceBracewell
Reviewed 4 March 2014

Good food and a great location make the Rivers Edge one of my "Go To's" when I have friends in town. The short ribs are wonderful

Reviewed 4 March 2014

You can dine inside with a view of the river or outside and listen to the river....the choice is yours.....This restaraunt doesn't have much curb appeal from the road....BUT once you step inside it all changes....sit in bar, have a cocktail with a view of the river....We love this location so much we got married there! The food is good too, dont be in rush though.....go when you can relax......and enjoy all that is has to offer.....