“I agree, best in Grants Pass”
Review of Weasku Inn

Weasku Inn
Ranked #1 of 15 Grants Pass B&B and Inns
Scottsdale
“I agree, best in Grants Pass”
Reviewed 1 July 2011

The cabins were very nice with stone fireplaces, super cozy beds, comfortable couch for watching TV, many windows and private deck. The setting was lovely.

Downfall: No restaurant and the inn is not conveniently located near restaurants. Also parking is situated away from the cabins,

• Stayed June 2011, travelled solo

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (141)
Oakland, California
Reviewed 16 June 2011

My husband and I stopped here on our way to Oregon. What a find! We stayed in one of the cabins on the river and loved it. They are so clean and updated yet still look like a log cabin (with high ceilings) inside. The wine and cheese party in the afternoon was so nice and the staff is very welcoming. We especially enjoyed our conversation with Allison. The freshly baked cookies at night were a bonus! We will definitely be back and stay longer.

• Stayed June 2011, travelled as a couple
Seattle
Reviewed 13 June 2011

This is a great place & everyone here from the manager on down is wonderful.
We go back every opportunity we get as we travel down the I-5 corridor.
It's the best!

Room Tip: Everything is great!
  • Stayed April 2011, travelled as a couple
Portland, Oregon
Reviewed 16 March 2011

Just a little ways of the city grid in Grants Pass this lodging experience made me feel like I was on vacation during a stint of business travel. A lodge and cabin setting with a river view, wifi and my favorite Aveda shampoo!

I’m a big fan of the countryhouseinns.com properties so my confidence level was high when I added the Weasku Inn to my travel agenda. I was not disappointed and recommend for a escape from main stream business travel lodging options.

• Stayed March 2011, travelled on business
Swindon, United Kingdom
Reviewed 7 February 2011

I stayed in one of the log cabins for a couple of days towards the end of summer, My vacation from the UK was driving up the whole west coast of the USA, and just a couple of nights here wasn't enough.
It was amazingly peaceful, sitting outside on the porch with the woods and the river in front of me and a cold beer, just simply wonderful, it was one of the highlights of my trip.

• Stayed September 2010, travelled solo
Oregon
Reviewed 10 December 2010

My husband and I spent Thanksgiving weekend at the wonderful Weasku Inn. We stayed in a river cabin and prefered them due to closer proximity of the river and distance from the road (and road noise). The lodge is beyond charming, huge river rock fireplace where we relaxed every night in front of the fire. We hiked (Rainee Falls was a favorite) and shopped (Jacksonville) and just generally explored the area. We tend not to go back to a place since there are so many wonderful places to see...but we are already planning our return trip to the Weasku, high praise from us.

• Stayed November 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 October 2010

I have stayed at a couple of other places in Grants Pass over the years, and never impressed. Weasku Inn was lovely, clean, great history, and the most attentive staff ever. I look forward to many more return visits to this delightful Inn!

• Stayed October 2010