“A gem! Can't wait to return!”
Review of Weasku Inn

Weasku Inn
Ranked #1 of 15 Grants Pass B&B and Inns
Grants Pass, Oregon
“A gem! Can't wait to return!”
Reviewed 23 March 2013

I never would had guessed such a beautiful, secluded, hospitable, comfortable place to stay. Weasku Inn is rich in history, where many movie stars have stayed many times. Their service and cleanliness in impeccable. We left wishing to stay much longer. The rooms are beautifully designed & decorated. You are treated as royalty from the moment you arrive. You are greeted with afternoon wine & snacks. In the evening fresh hot chocolate chip cookies are set out, & morning greets you with an extensive continental breakfast. Amazing. THIS IS ONE OF MY TOP Recommended places to ever stay!!!!!

• Stayed March 2013

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (145)
Paris
Reviewed 17 March 2013 via mobile

We where traveling through Oregon, and unfortunately had an awful night in Eureka... We just prayed for a friendly cosy place to rest the next evening, and went through this precise site, tripadvisor, to find one on our way, and ended here. It's just not enough to say it's worth it's first place among "guesthouses in grants pass", it is really one off the very best souvenirs we'll have from the whole west coast (trust me, we travelled San Diego to Seattle for 6weeks....!). Cosy as can be, gorgeous wood-house and beautiful garden. The fantastic staff just highlighted our stay : a must-stay in Oregon, we'll recommend to anyone traveling nearby !

Stayed July 2012, travelled as a couple
WeaskuManager, Manager at Weasku Inn, responded to this review, 17 April 2013
Thank you for your kind words. We are glad that we could help you catch up on some rest while you traveled. We hope to see you in the future, and look forward to serving you again.
Pass Christian, Mississippi, United States
Reviewed 17 March 2013

This was the first time I have ever been to Oregon and when I saw the Weasku Inn that was on the Rogue River I thought I would surprise my partner and book the cabin. When we were driving there I was asked if I was sure that I knew where I was going and I said yes just keep driving. When we arrived she was asking if we had a cabin and I said, just wait and see. We checked in with Tim and he was awesome, he gave us a map to the cabin and gave us directions to a great place to eat. He even told us he would make us Hot Chocolate and Chocolate Chip Cookies and bring them to the cabin. When we arrived at the cabin we were both speechless, it was amazing and more than we expected. It was truely the most beautiful place we have ever stayed. After the great place Tim suggested to have dinner we went back and I called to ask about breakfast because you turn in a request and they make it for you in the morning. He said he would come to the cabin and pick up the request and bring ice that we needed and that was at 9pm. After a great night of sleep we had a knock at the door when we requested breakfast and Zackie brought us a wonderful start to our day. When we were checking out I couldn't help getting two shirts and two hoodies because I always wanted to remember what a great experience we had there. If you get the chance I absolutely recommend Weasku inn.

• Stayed March 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Denise H
WeaskuManager, Manager at Weasku Inn, responded to this review, 17 April 2013
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at the Weasku Inn. We hope that you enjoyed your time in the great state of Oregon. We look forward to serving you in the future.
Reviewed 14 March 2013 via mobile

Enjoyed my night of relaxation in the cabin hidden in the woods
Driving by you would never think such beautiful cabins would be hidden in the trees.
The breakfast service was amazing and the Staff at the front desk Edie brightened up my morning and Zackie with her knowledge and enthusiasm of the inn's history.

• Stayed December 2012
1 Thank OregonTravelingman
WeaskuManager, Manager at Weasku Inn, responded to this review, 17 April 2013
Thank you for your review of the Weasku Inn. We are proud of the Inn's history and I am glad to hear that our enthusiasm shows. We hope to have the opportunity to serve again in the near future.
Reviewed 14 March 2013 via mobile

The Weasku Inn is the best kept secret! Everything from the Front desk staff Zackie & Edie with there knowledge of the area's restaurants and hiking trails. My husband and I were celebrating his birthday in the master suite. The whole place is so quite and serene you have to experience it to believe it.

• Stayed November 2012
1 Thank Hiddeninthemountains
WeaskuManager, Manager at Weasku Inn, responded to this review, 17 April 2013
Happy belated birthday! We hope that you were able to enjoy some of the exceptional hiking and dining that we have in the area. Thank you for taking the time to write a review of the Weasku Inn. We hope we have the opportunity to serve you again soon.
Mission Viejo, California
Reviewed 13 March 2013

My wife and I spent the weekend here after coming up for her sisters wedding. I stayed here in 1961 when our family came up for the Worlds Fair in Seattle.It has changed quite a lot in 52 years. We got a river front room that was large ,comfortable and relaxing. Our room had a fireplace and a porch overlooking the river with two rocking chairs. Each morning they offered a great breakfast including scones,fresh fruit, biscuts and gravy, bagels, granola, yogurt, waffles and a lot more.In the evening they offered hot appitizers and wine in the rustic lobby. The staff; Tim,Edie and Zackie were very friendly and helpful. If you are looking for a comfortable relaxing weekend or vacation, this is the place.

• Stayed March 2013, travelled as a couple
WeaskuManager, Manager at Weasku Inn, responded to this review, 17 April 2013
Thank you for your review; we always enjoy hearing about our guests' history with the Inn. We look forward to seeing you on your next trip to Southern Oregon.
Mukilteo, Washington
Reviewed 25 February 2013

Nicely remodeled cabins and a friendly staff = a very pleasant stay. We stayed in their "King" Jacuzzi cabins, and my only arguments on that would be that the bed hardly seemed like a king size, definitely more like a Queen which wouldn't normally be a problem, except that we were trying to fit our little ones on there with us.

I'll start w/ the positives...
The Jacuzzi tub is a good size, and we thoroughly enjoyed that feature - (only complaint would be we didn't have enough time to enjoy it even more :D)
The gas/wood fireplace in the cabin was also another nice feature to add warmth
Decks with rocking chairs that overlooked the river, definitely a nice touch!
Another plus - they provide Aveda Mint toiletries - my favorite!!!

Areas that could have been better...
besides not being a king sized bed, I could feel the coils, which didn't make for the best slumber
it also would have been nice if the sofa was a fold out
you only have one little closet for your things, so either you don't stay long, or just live out of your suit cases.

Biggest complaint - they claim a 'wine hour' and at other B&Bs or hotels or what have you, that means the place serves glasses of wine, like a tasting, i.e for free - they don't mean they'll sell you a bottle. We were honestly a little put off by that, though they did provide hors d'oeuvres, and their cookie hour was a nice perk.

Breakfast is ok - don't expect the homemade stuff like at a B&B, but it was slightly better than the stuff you'd get at say a Travelodge or something. It is nice that their hours for breakfast starts as early as 7:30 and lasts as late as 11.

All in All it was a nice little Inn, their grounds are beautiful and peaceful, so it was perfect for a short little getaway, I don't know that I'd stay there for longer than a couple of nights though, as I don't think there's much to do near by. It was a good value booking it through Travelzoo's deal with the $50 GC to a local restaurant.

• Stayed February 2013, travelled with family