“We Ask You answered all our requests”
Review of Weasku Inn

Weasku Inn
Ranked #1 of 15 Grants Pass B&B and Inns
Reviewed 7 October 2009

We ask you is a beautiful historic B&B located on the Rogue River. Our cottage overlooked the river and the sound of the wind through the trees and the river were very soothing to sleep to. We could barely hear I-5 and most of the time couldn't tell the difference between the I-5 sounds and the wind through the trees. The staff was very friendly. There was wine and cheese in the evening followed by cookies and milk or coffee before bed time. I know one of the reviewers complained that the breakfast was not what you get in some B&B's and no better than a hotel breakfast. I think if you take into account that they allow you to come to breakfast anytime between 8am and 11am you have a good idea of how the breakfast bar is set up. Most B&B's that serve large sit down breakfasts TELL you when to come to breakfast. The breakfast consisted of fruit, meats, cheeses, pastries of all kinds, granola and biscuits and gravy. What more are you looking for. We were very pleased with our stay and would certainly come back and stay longer the next time.

• Stayed: September 2009, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 22 September 2009

My husband and I came across the Weasku Inn while returning home from vacationing in Gold Beach and we had the exact same response- "Why couldn't we have found this place on day #1 of our vacation isnstead of the very end?!?" We've now decided this is going to be our "home away from home" and will be returning annually, if not more often. As a native Oregonian who has travelled all over the state in my 50+ years, I think this is the greatest place I've ever stayed. We can't wait to come back!

• Stayed: September 2009, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 September 2009

I have been traveling on business for over 15 years and stay at the typical business-traveler hotels (noise and congestion). I was in Medford, OR for business meetings and my client recommended the WEASKU INN located in Grants Pass, OR. What a place!

The Inn is 20 minutes from the Medford Airport with fantastic views, no congestion and a quiet-peaceful cottage-room to conduct conference calls and my business. The accomodations and staff are outstanding. From now on, when I have business meetings in Southern Oregon, the only place I'll stay is the Weasku Inn in Grants Pass. I am now coordinating a personal trip for my family this Fall.

Stayed: September 2009, travelled on business
Reviewed 19 September 2009

I've been traveling on business for over 15 years. I recently had business meetings in Medford, OR and was recommended to THE WEASKU INN in Grants Pass, OR. After a long flight from the east coast, the trip from the Medford Airport was less than 20 minutes. The location is amazing: located along the Rogue River with fantastic views of the hills and river. I enjoyed the history of knowing Walt Disney and Clark Gable made this one of there favorite resting spots away from Hollywood.

The rooms are excellent. The quiet is amazing....peaceful. Not the typical business-traveler (noise and congestion) hotel. The staff is very personable and made my 2-day stay very relaxing.

When I have business travel to Medford or anywhere near southern Oregon this is the only place I'll ever stay! I am now coordinating a personal stay at the Weasku Inn with my family for this Fall.

Reviewed 14 September 2009

On their website, they offer rooms in the lodge itself and in cabins of various sizes. It's important to bear in mind that the cabins are actually actually subdivided into three rooms. We got a queen cabin that slept 4, but it was actually in a building with 2 other rooms. That said, the room itself was very well appointed with its own little balcony with a view of the river, a small fridge, and a comfortable bed. The bathroom was quite nice and clean as well.
I quite liked the main lodge, and the breakfast definitely is accurately described as a deluxe continental breakfast, offering a selection that goes beyond most continental offerings (good biscuits and gravy!).
I would like to say that we were part of a wedding party,and the proprietor was extra nice ---he stayed extra late because the bride and groom got lost on the way to the hotel (long story). He stayed there until the bride and groom were there safe and sound. They also had no problem splitting up the room charges among me and my friends.
The location is nice and quiet, and just a short drive to downtown Grants Pass.

• Stayed: September 2009, travelled with friends
Reviewed 13 September 2009

I looked forward to our night in an upgraded cozy romantic cabin on the Rogue River; listiening to the river roar past our room with a glowing fireplace. How cool that Clark Gable used to stay here!!?! I asked the front desk if you could hear the river with the windows open and was assured we would....WRONG. All we heard all night was traffic up and down the busy hwy and we did not stay in the main lodge, but in a river cabin (couldn't see river). Paid over $300.00 for the room that included happy hour wine and cheese; a karafe of white.....who knows what it was? We did meet an interesting couple that we joined for dinner at a local eatery. Bed was comfy. I've had much better breakfasts at a Holiday Inn Express or Comfort Inn! I can't believe it was so expensive.

• Stayed: August 2009, travelled as a couple
3  Thank mylifesavacation
Reviewed 26 August 2009

I stay at the Weasku Inn every time I am in the Southern Oregon area. This was my second stay this year...once with my fiancee, and once by myself, just in the last 3 months.

I come back year after year because the natural beauty of the property and its surroundings are great, and are only accentuated by the rustic appeal of the lodge and cabins.

We enjoyed the complimentary wine and cheese, and the warm chocolate chip cookies, as well as the fact that the coffee, tea, and other selections were available throughout the day.

I love walking down to the Rogue River and watching the wildlife. On this trip, I saw a few Osprey, as well as Blue Heron and even a Bald Eagle. I really enjoyed eating the wild blueberries right off the vine while sitting by their waterfall and pond. A great prelude to a nap!

The staff, as always, was helpful with suggestions for the area. I went wine tasting in the Illinois Valley, and had a great time. Thanks Weasku Inn!

• Stayed: August 2009, travelled on business