“Great ingredients; Food looked good but tasted underwhelming”
Review of Ma Mosa's

Ma Mosa's
Ranked #4 of 214 Restaurants in Grants Pass
Price range: US$7 - US$15
Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: We are located in downtown Grants Pass, in a historic, brick building with lots of charm. Enjoy seasonal outdoor seating, tables inside you can draw on, window seating and a bar where you can interact with the chefs in our open kitchen. We encourage you to share tables and make friends!
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I had high hopes for a good breakfast here, as the ingredients were said to be organic and locally sourced. I ordered one of the Frittata specials that touted spices as well as sausage, cheese, cauliflower, onion.... It looked beautiful, as did the country potatoes and english muffin. But (maybe it is just me), but it didn't taste great. It wasn't bad, just underwhelming - not a lot of flavor. The coffee is self-serve, which I didn't know at first, so I waited quite a while coffee-less until I found out when I finally got to order my meal.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Still love this place, Weekends you are going to have to wait. In my opinion best breakfast restaurant in town

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

although i want to say that i still love this place for the ma mosas, everything else has declined somewhat....between the service and the food.... i don't know. i can't rave about it as much as i use to. different chef maybe?

whatever the problem this restaurant is suffering from -- figure it out. Also, the prices are WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY too high. it's extremely doubtful that i will splurge for a $30 lunch again:(

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Very small restaurant with a breakfast not like any other. You can dine on the outdoor patio which is delightful.

Reviewed 3 June 2018

I love this place ! For breakfast I usually have either the burrito with eggs and corned beef topped with mushroom gravy or the chicken with eggs and waffles. Always fantastic. The fish tacos for lunch rival some of the best I’ve eaten this side of Baja. It can get really busy on the weekends so give yourself some time.