“YUMMY!!!”

Babe's Bakery
Ranked #1 of 7 Dessert in Grants Pass
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 12 July 2013

I was just passing through & stumbled upon their store....All I can say is everything we had was wonderful....Bread, Donuts, muffins & a cinnamon roll...I couldn't make up my mind, so I tried one of each...we need you in California!!!!!!

Reviewed 23 April 2013 via mobile

Tried Babe's on a recommendation of a friend. The food was great! We had a whole sandwich which was plenty of food for the two of us! But I could only recommend this place if you use the drive-thru!

The atmosphere was horrible! The inside is small and cute. We were kind of greeted but having never been there, the counter person provided a feeble attempt to explain we could essentially make our own sandwich. We went to sit down and I had to clean our table that had crumbs everywhere and I spread something across the table with every swipe that we eventually moved to another table. A different counter person came and cleared a table next to us after a couple left but never wiped it. It, too, sat there full of crumbs and whatever. One of the employees took her break at the table next to us. She shouted back and forth to her coworkers behind the counter. And we got to hear all about her personal life. PLEASE provide a breakroom! There is a big screen TV that had a Netflix logo on but no background music or anything to distract from this conversation. One of the girls behind the counter attempted to sing occasionally while the other took bites of food from behind the register.
In such a small place where you are seen and heard at all times it should be stressed that when customers are trying to enjoy a meal and/or conversation an air of professionalism should be maintained. Please.

3  Thank Binksterr
Reviewed 22 April 2013

I stopped by Babe's bakery today to try some lunch and bring some baked goods back to work. It's Monday, they're closed on Mondays. It seems to be a trend in this town for small restaurants to be closed on Monday. People don't eat on Mondays? or you just don't want to work on Mondays?
Might try again based on the other reviews.

2  Thank DogwalkerGP
Reviewed 1 March 2013

Sandwiches are fabulous. Great place for lunch. Then look at the baked delicacies behind the glass. They are beautiful and delicious. Go try it out-- you won't be disappointed.

Reviewed 12 January 2013

Whether you walk inside or use the drive through, you will not be disappointed. I recommend that you walk in first. The aroma of pastries and bread baking is heavenly. They also have specials that they create daily.

1  Thank Jolene L