“Good Food, we will pickup more in the future.” 3 of 5 bubbles

Taco Delite
Ranked #149 of 197 Restaurants in Grants Pass
Cuisines: Mexican
Grants Pass, Oregon
“Good Food, we will pickup more in the future.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 November 2012

Seems to be a family run little business. Tables to eat at inside. It was busy when I stopped for take out. Very old building but it seems clean. I Ordered a hard shelled taco, $.99. Good flavor, slightly smaller than Taco Bell Tacos. I also picked up a Bean Burrito at $1.69. Pretty good sized with good taste too. Ordered one 3 pack of Taquitos at $2.69. Very tiny Taquitos, short and skinny with almost no meat in them. I won't order the Taquitos again but will try some other Burritos in the future. If I am passing a Taco Bell on the way home, I will stop and buy from there because of a better value. This places food is good but I felt items were smaller and more pricey than Taco Bell but I will buy here again. There is an indication that they have two locations in Medford.

• Visited November 2012