“great lunch combination choices”
Review of China Hut

China Hut
Ranked #144 of 205 Restaurants in Grants Pass
Salt Lake City, Utah
“great lunch combination choices”
Reviewed 18 July 2014 via mobile

Stopped today enroute to a jewelry making event. Good food. An odd mix of American an Chinese American fair. Lunch combos come with soup, tea, and a choice of a handful of entrees. I chose egg foo yong and pork chow mein. Very yummy, not too salty. The odd touch was to receive clam chowder as the soup. I wouldn't mind returning if I have the opportunity.

Visited July 2014

“very bad food fat and gristle”
Reviewed 26 June 2014

first of all i took my family there 20 of us ..food was cold and under cooked ..sweet and sour chicken was all brown meet with chunks of fat and gristle in it ..it was very mushy and had a very bad odor to it ..we will never go there again ..i did not eat the food they put on my table ..i told them i was not happy about brown meet and fat in my food and they asked me were i was from like i was from mars or something ..i still paid for the food but they should have not charged me at all very unhappy and we will tell every body about china hut in grants pass ..sweet and sour chicken should be white meet and hot ..nasty food don't go there ...i want my money back michael a scanlon ....

• Visited June 2014
Prescott, Canada
“Bad”
Reviewed 16 June 2014

My husband and I spent a couple of days in Grants Pass recently and visited the China Hut and ordered the B Dinner for two.
The pasta in the soup was undercooked and tasted like flour. The egg roll and chicken were OK. The rice was tasteless. The chop diet was OK. The shrimp was good. The batter on the pork was undercooked and tasted like flour.
I believe they use MSG in their food because I had a bad allergic reaction for the next couple of days.

• Visited June 2014
Abbotsford
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Can highly recommend for its tasty fare”
Reviewed 11 March 2014

Didn't really know which chinese food restaurant to pick for a takeaway meal, so we took a chance. Very pleased. We ordered 2 combo dinners which included sweet & sour pork, chow mein, fried rice, deep fried shrimp, and an egg roll. All of it was delicious and plentiful. We also ordered dumplings, which were TDF! When next in town, we'll definitely order from here.

Visited March 2014