“Coffee to Dream About”
Review of Dutch Bros Coffee

Dutch Bros Coffee
Ranked #1 of 10 Coffee & Tea in Grants Pass
Reviewed 22 July 2014

If you life your coffee strong, flavored, and with pizzazz, you'll love Dutch Brothers. All of its locations are superb, and the baristas are wonderful. Pastries of all kinds are also available, and help to make your coffee and true "Coffee Break."

Reviewed 21 July 2014

I was dismayed to leave Medford for Seattle early in the morning without a cup of coffee. I assumed that I would find a good cup of coffee on the road. I had passed a couple Dutch Bros on the way and finally felt desperate enough to stop. I love a good cup of strong black coffee. No fanciness, and no Folgers. I was pleasantly surprised by the cup of dutch bros coffee. It was good. It wasn't the best, but it certainly fit the bill on this long trip. What really made the stop great was the service. The gentleman that waited on me was very friendly, welcoming and helpful - he bumped the the rating from 3 to 4. Since we are headed back through Oregon on our way home, I may stop again.

Reviewed 27 June 2014

What is there to say about Dutch Bros. coffee stands other than they are quick, convenient and taste great when you feel like a dring!

Reviewed 27 June 2014

If you go to Starbucks, take a risk and try a Dutch Brothers instead. It is what we look forward to whenever we get to Oregon. Their lattes are always smooth and served with a big smile!

Reviewed 4 March 2014

Cute place with lots of charm and very good coffee. The people were super friendly to the point that I wondered if they had too much of their own product.