“Economical and close to downtown”

Bestway Inn Grants Pass
Ranked #13 of 18 Hotels in Grants Pass
Redmond, Oregon
“Economical and close to downtown”
Reviewed 8 April 2013

My wife and I have stayed in Grants Pass some 20+ nights in the last 18 months due to family business. This was our first stay at Bestway Inn. I'm not sure we can give an adequate review as we were only there to sleep. For that reason the cost is right. The room was clean and neat and well decorated. The bed was a little creaky. Also,the room we had was close to the street and was a bit noisy; along with the fact that there were several late night visitors to the room right next to us on Friday night that kept us up.

• Stayed April 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank KFM2012

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (6)
Whitefish, Montana
Reviewed 6 October 2012

Good value for the money. Rooms are basic, but very clean and neat.
Shower/tub with tile and tile floors in the bath area. Pleasant staff.
Convenient to downtown restaurants,etc. Request a room away from the
street.

• Stayed October 2012, travelled solo
2 Thank jmduder
Las Vegas, Nevada
Reviewed 16 September 2012

I found this place very easily. It was clean and the staff was friendly and helpful. We checked in around 6am and I felt bad for waking up the night lady up, but she was quick about getting us checked in and getting all of us into dream land. The parking was amazing, right outside the door. It was quiet or at least everyone who stayed while we were there were very quiet and it was nice to relax from a long drive up and for the drive back. Would stay here again, when passing through Grants Pass.

Room Tip: Check out the deals online. I got a great rate for this hotel and it was worth it. Way better than a...
  • Stayed September 2012, travelled with friends
3 Thank emowk
grantspass,or
Reviewed 17 August 2012

Very Nice clean quiet Motel,stay for four nights and had no problem at all...will definetly stay there again whenever i will be in neighbourhood.Managers are very friendly and HOT waffles was suprising!!!.

Room Tip: ask for separate room suite ...price is excellent
  • Stayed August 2012, travelled with family
4 Thank lovemani
Shoreline, Washington, United States
Reviewed 25 July 2012

We stayed here the first night on vacation and had been driving for a long time. We were exhausted. The room was quiet and comfortable. Unloading was easy as we were parked right outside our door. It was clean and everything worked. It was a good value and I would stay here again if I was passing through Grants Pass. The desk clerk (Manager) was very nice and made me feel welcome. No bugs.

• Stayed July 2012, travelled as a couple
4 Thank Jeanie L
Fall River Mills
Reviewed 8 July 2012

I visit my family in Grants Pass 2 or more times a year but this is the first time I tried thiis place. I just need a place to shower and sleep for a few nights. This place was clean, quiet, afforadable and had good breakfast choices even if the breakfast room/lobby was tiny. No bugs in my room that had nice paint and clean walls. Limited space for suitcase & hanging clothes (6 hangers) but 6 large drawers for unpacking if you are going to stay more then one night. The room's A/C - Heater worked good. Room smelled OK, like any room that had been closed all day but no lingering oder and the A/C freshened it quickly. My bathroom had new sink & shower fixtures and plenty of hot water. I'm certain I met Eric & Susan from SFO in the parking lot one morning and we all commented on the quality of the place. Easy to find off I-5 on the left side of 6th Street at Savage Street, about 4 to 8 blocks from I-5. Follow 6th street right into downtown to shop, hit Bilnd George's on G street for popcorn & newspapers from everywhere, or continue on 6th a few blocks further, on the left, and go crazy shopping for kitchen-everything stuff, continue to the river get a jet boat ride.
-OH YA- nice motel. Got carried away there.

• Stayed July 2012, travelled solo
4 Thank buckhorndrunk
San Francisco, California
Reviewed 5 July 2012

well unlike jb, we dont have bed bugs. we were just at motel 6 and that place sucked. our experience ( wife and I ) here has been so amazing. Its quiet, no tweekers or riff raff, clean nice rooms internet works killer. your stuff is safe here. i am not worried about our brand new truck... its parked right in front of our room. I personally like the manager barry..its nice here, and i am not at this moment experiencing what some of the others have experienced.. great price, great waffles, bananas, juice, coffee.. we went in at 7:30 and coffee was ready and everything looking great! bed bugs do suck and room 29 i know for sure does not have them... one thing about staying a places such as these, for me security is paramount, we have valuable things in our room and i feel 100% safe that it will not be stolen...you get a small fridge and micro as well.... all of these things really made want to write this review in the hopes of 1) supporting the local economy...(motel 6 is not going to miss my business) 2) that it will help them stay open... and finally, if I was ever in grants pass and needed a place to stay, i would definitely come here first... hope this helped.. cheers

• Stayed July 2012, travelled on business